The punishment

In the god releam 20 heavenly years were equal to six hundred years in the human releam. Lu Yan had one heavenly month before Li Mei's engagement with Yuan Qi,and it was exactly like 2 &1/2 years in the human releam. So he decided to teach both of his apprentices ,goddess Sun Shi and Li Mei at Mount Lookout in human releam. So that he thought he could at least give her the basic knowledge of what she should have learnt.

On the other hand, he was curious, too. A mere month wouldn't even close enough for him to study her. He knew goddess Sun Shi was already competent in all the aspects, yet she was supposed to undergo the same procedure as Li Mei.

Soon Li Mei had to say goodbye to her loved ones. It was really heartbreaking to her. Unless Sun Shi was there, she would have never accepted attending the classes.

Yuan Qi also had decided to guard the golden gates of God's releam in the absence of Li Mei. He knew Li Mei was Qin Ru, whom he adored when he was a clumsy little boy. That was one reason why he was drawn to her at first sight. He liked her playfulness, her witty nature, which reminded him more of her. Li Mei was the one who didn't know she had already met him.

Location: At Mount Lookout
                   Human releam

The day has come for their arrival. Jing Ling was pretty nervous and excited about it. He was stress walking, while Lu Yan was  sitting calmly at the upper deck. As directed by his master Jing Ling had already arranged the disciples' desks and materials in advance. Everything was at its place, but he was nervous like never.

He knew Li Mei was Qin Ru,but as she was not having her memories at the moment ,he himself wondered how to treat her.

"Should I call her by name? No...no it's not appropriate.  Then should I just call her young miss. Nope, she is not a human being. Then...."

He gulped down his awkwardness.

"Then ...shoud I ...should I call her...Goddess...Goddess Li Mei."

It was really difficult for him to bring himself to utter that,as it felt so distant. He and Qin Ru were like sworn friends. No ,more like  kins.

"Jing Ling ! Stop that"

Hearing his master's annoyed voice, Jing Ling snapped out of his chain of thoughts to reality. That's when he understood he was biting his nails in anxiety.

"What's with you today?"

Lu Yan asked him again. Jing Ling plodded towards him, taking small steps.

"Master, she is coming here today, isn't it?"

He began the conversation like an enthusiastic child.

"Hm....she is," He gave him a short reply as he didn't like small talks much. Lu Yan himself was nervous, but he didn't let his minion know his inner  feelings.

"I mean, she is coming here , yet she feels distant, and that's unbearable,"

Jing Ling poured his heart out.

"You will get used to it." Lu Yan just uttered.

As his master's words were not helping him out, he slowly left the deck towards the back of the Mount hut.

Then Lu Yan, who was seated at the upper deck,aimlessly looked around. He could see the two wooden desks arranged for his disciples. One disciple wasn't new here, though she didn't know a single bit of it.

It wasn't just the time that mattered when he made the decision in selecting the Mount lookout. Deep down, he thought she might recover some of her memories regarding the place once she belonged.