The surprise

" Shifu!!!" It was her inner voice talked to herself in a girly voice.

"Shifu, I came back!!!"

She screamed within. She wanted to jump up in happiness. That's what she really did.

" Master, she is playing with you... What shall we call her?"
Jing Ling asked

Lu Yan looked at her and lifted it from both hands.

" Let's call her' Snow Ball.'"

Then he placed her on his lap.

" That suits her well," Jing Ling agreed to him.

" Oh! This time, shifu really named me. My name is Snow Ball. "

She thought herself in a gleeful voice.

Flashback......................

Qin Ru ,after dismissal from the human releam,had been born as a spiritual being just like Jing Ling. His true form was a fiery pheonics, and her true form was a she rabbit. She had cultivated for hundred years and could turn in to human form when she needed.

This very fateful day, she climbed the Janghu cliff in wanting to find fresh leaves to eat. She was in the middle of gracing newly grown baby leaves when someone caught her in his arms. She was panicked ,as she didn't see someone approach her,not hear his footsteps.

Her POV

" I tried to escape from his grip,but I couldn't. Then he made me slither inside a sack or something. It was pretty dark in there, and I was scared to death. I couldn't even bring myself to turn me into my human form as I couldn't concentrate on my cultivation at that time. I could feel him move in great speed, but I didn't know where the stanger was taking me."

" I squeezed myself in to ball and squeezed to the rare end of the sack, not knowing what's gonna happen. I could feel my heart beat faster against my tiny chest. Then suddenly I could see some light. Next moments, two hands reached me and brought me outside. My head was spinning. I feel like I am going to faint anytime soon. Then, he placed me on a wooden surface. I didn't dare to look around."

" Then....then I could feel some affectionate touch on my head. I slowly looked up to see who it was. I saw the most beautiful man I have ever seen in my life. His looks were devine. Then suddenly I had a vision. Then a lot of them were playing in front of my eyes. That was my past life. I finally remembered him. He was my Shifu, Lu Yan. "

" I was so happy to see him back. Next, he lifted me up and gave me a name. The snow ball. I felt home. I am indeed thankful for the lad. Jing Ling, thank you for bringing me home.

Before Qin Ru died, Lu Yan gave her ,her memories and the power to remember her past life. Though it took some time for her to awaken her memories. Finally, she did. And she didn't want to turn in to her human form because she could snuggle closer to her shifu easily this way.

But breaking her sweet dreams, Jing Ling took her from her master's hands.

" Let's go. I'll feed you something, " He said, stroking her head.

" Oh! Jing Ling , Jing Ling, you always ruin the fun. "

But she obeyed him as she wanted to stick close to her shifu.

Jing Ling brought her to the kitchen and placed her on a wooden table. Then he went outside to wash some yam, he picked from the cliff. He was busy peeling it for her, while something was going on Qin Ru's little naughty head.

She wanted to piss him off just like the old days. So until he peel the yam for her, she made a mess at the kitchen. She threw away all the herbs he had gathered from the wild and purposely 💩 💩 💩 on the table. Then she proudly looked at the mess she made ,and waited for his return.