Served

Lu Yan was having another sneeze attack.

"Master have you catch a cold? I heard  you sneeze a couple of times for the past few days."

Jing Ling uttered, bothering about his master's health.

Though it had been few hours in the lower god releam, it had been few days in human releam.

-----------------
" Unlike my master, your master will not punish  you, because I am gonna help you out."

Qin Ru consoled little Yuan Qi.

"I have this spell which can make you complete all the tasks in a matter of seconds." She bragged again.

Then they both went to his study hand in hand. Next she opened all the books and  chanted a mantra and did a finger movement, but nothing happened. She did the finger movement again,but the pages were as blank as before.

Then she hit her head hard,acting she just remembered something. .

"Oh! I forgot. I cannot try this spell"

Yuan Qi's face fell to what she said.

"I am really sorry,prince Yuan Qi. I can only perform one spell a day. "

She apologised him.

"But anyway, I 'll help you with your work,so that your master cannot punish you"

She suggested him. He agreed unwillingly.

But somehow she could make him do all of them. She had to make a lot of effort,but she knew every effort is gonna be paid fairly at the end.

Moon Godess Yan Ki was back from the conference.  As soon as she set foot, the servant girls filled her with the good news.

"What!!! She made him do that!!!"
She couldn't believe her ears. She wanted to witness it herself.  So she reappeared before them in a hurry.

Seeing his mother,Yuan Qi ran to her.

"Mother,I completed every task ,assigned by my master with the help of Qin Ru." He said brimming with happiness.

"Yes,I can see that"
She embraced her son.

"I heard that you became a good boy and rewarded the servant girls,is that true?"

She asked in wanting to clarify things.

"Yes,mother. I will never bully them ever again."

Goddess Yan Ki couldn't trust her ears. It had just been few hours ,and he had completely changed.

There stood Qin Ru , like an artist admiring his own art.

Yan Ki sent him with the  servant girls to play and advanced Qin Ru.

"Qin Ru ...I mean ,I have no words to say. How did you do that?" She asked with wonderment.

Qin Ru treated her with a bright smile.

" Tell me,I will grant you any wish. I will give you anything you want. "

Yan Ki said,and that's  what Qin Ru was waiting for. Thankfully, she got the chance to prove herself, so she knew she is gonna get what she needed.

--------------
Jing Ling glanced at the deck ,where she used to roam,with sorrowful eyes,before calling his master.

"Master ,it's  been four days already. She is not back yet. Did something  bad happen to her?"

Jing Ling asked his shifu in an upset tone.

" Jing Ling ,seems you have become a muddle headed human being. She is in the lower god releam. She has only spent a few hours there, "