Of course not

So, in a fraction of a second ,he pinned her hands over her head.

That wasn't something she would have expected in a hundred lives.

"Master, what are you..........!!!!!"

She tried to loosen the grip around her ,but he didn't let her go.

His eyes had been strangely darkened . He gripped her hands too tight,making it's painful for her.

"You are hurting me. Let go, " She implored, but he wasn't ready to let go.

"Master LU YAN!!!!" She cried out in anger. She pushed him hard with all might. Her words alarmed her. That's when he came back to the real world.

He regretted his own actions. He who was still holding her hands loosened the grip with guilty eyes. Then he stood up. His face almost turned red with their closeness.  

Mei was out of breath from the struggle. It took some time for her to regain herself.

When she did ,she gave him a big furrow and tried to stand up, solely forgetting her ankle was sprained a little while ago

She collapsed down, grabbing her ankle.

"Ouch....ouuuuch...it hurts. Oh! I can't walk. "

She lamented, laying on the pebbly ground.

Then he who was ready to go turned back at her. He took a few steps towards her. She backed down in the same phase, remembering their earlier encounter.

He didn't keep eye contact with her. Instead, he bent down and asked her to lift the hem of the skirt.

When she did, he transferred his spiritual power and cured her sprained ankle within seconds.

She looked at him with surprise.

"Can you walk now?" He asked in a tough voice.

"I think so," came the answer from Mei.

"Good then you walk there alone." She looked at him with wide eyes with that unexpected answer. She didn't know how to go back. She was in a strange land.

"But I don't know how to get there," She pathetically said.

"Well, you don't have to
Your mighty friend will, " He annoyedly said, not looking at her.

Just then, she could hear the peal call of an eagle. A giant one.

That's what he had meant by her mighty friend.

"Master how......" When she looked around to ask how he knew in advance, there was no sign of him. He had already left.

Then, the mythical being landed with a gush of wind. That was the first time she saw his true form. It was a little scary, but  soon he  changed back to his human form. Then he came running to her.

"Rong Ru, are you alright?" He asked while examining her from top to bottom.

His face was flooded with concern.

"Rest assured, I am alright." She said, smiling all the way.

"Who was that man just now? Was he your protector?" He doubtfully asked.

"No, he isn't my protector. He is my master."

She replied to him. That cleared his doubts. They have an accedemical relationship.  He figured out.

"Get on me . I will take you to your residence."

She loved and loved the ride on the giant eagle's back. It was her first time riding a spiritual being. She was amazed to see all the landscapes, fields, and hills