Once and for all

That was the sign that,he had given in. Lu Yan seated on his back and addressed  Qin Ru who was dumbfounded by their actions.

"Stay here. Do not go anywhere." He commanded her.

And then they ascended to the dark sky and soon dissapeared among the thick clouds. Qin Ru couldn't think of a proper answer. She was asking the same question over and overagain from herself.

"Was that, that important ,that he couldn't wait until he recovers? "  She murmered in displease.

Yes,It was. It was something important,which couldn't wait.It was about innocent lives of hundreds of people.

Xuan Yu , who had been hiding for sometime had crawled out from his hideout at last. He was supposed to be trapped in the darkest valley for thousand years, where the lightnings occur every passing second. But he had been there only for hundred years. An unvisible force had set him free, and helped him hide in his native land.

Last time ,Lu Yan cut his spiritual vein, so that he couldn't practice any dark arts. That made him powerless,but somehow with the help of his people he had implanted Yin Iron  heart ☯️  inside his body, which resulted growing a new spiritual vein. So he had become more powerful than before. And then he had waited for the right time to attack the innocent villagers to Luer him out. Lu Yan.

Xuan Yu already knew, that he had taken twenty heavenly thunders and in a weaker state. Even weaker than a high rank spiritual being. So he lured Lu Yan out , so that he could destroy him,and take the revenge.

Lu Yan already knew his hidden intention,yet he came searching for him be half of the fragile human beings.

After shifu's departure ,Qin Ru stepped inside his residence to clean up the room for hum. She could see his torn garments with red patches on the clothes hanger at first. And then blood soaked towels and blood mixed water. He had lost so much blood,and she couldn't bear the sight. She almost fainted. That was the impact of being a rabbit soul.

Anyhow she managed to clean his room,for she thought he would come anytime soon.

It's been forty five minutes ,and Jing Ling was flying over a burning village. From every corner they could hear  anguish , frightful screams of people.

The people didn't see the demon Lord, instead they saw a purple fire was swallowing their village. Its next target was a lost infant ,who  had accidentally slipped from his mother's embrace. He was crying in fear.When she finally realised she had lost her baby , the purple fire was inches away from her kid.  Her heart almost bursted out with terror. She screamed out at the top of her lungs in wanting to save her baby.

"NOOOO....Don't hurt him" She cried almost going insane. She scrawled towards him to save him.

Then all of a  sudden a loud shrill  of a pheonix was echoed through the ambience. He reached the purple fire with the speed of light. From the outside it looked like a red ball of fire which was piercing the purple light. The Red fire shoved (pushed with force) the purple fire out of the village and stopped at a desolated bank of a river.

"Jing Ling, go save the village from fire" Master Lu Yan demanded poor Jing Ling,who didn't want to leave master's side.

But at the same time he couldn't  refuse master's demand,as he was bound to obey him.

Seeing the trouble leaves Xuan Yu laughed out loud.

"Now it's just you and me" He cruelly said.

"Yes, it's just you and me." Lu Yan said in a calm voice, which was going over Xuan Yu's nerves.

"You still act cool,when you are at your doom. That makes an idiot out of you, and I feel sympathy towards you" He said trying to shake him.

"Try hard" He retorted, which was unlike him. That was Qin Ru's affect on him.