Her plight

He looked her in the eyes. So did she, not knowing what's happening on earth, and then he placed his finger on her forehead. With a swift move, he erased her memories of her childhood, her family ,friends, and relations. The only memories that were left were ,her after being wounded and saved by him.

" Who are you? " She asked him.

But Jing Ling was the one who answered. 

"Didn't you want to meet the master the one who saved you? He is the Master. Master Lu Yan"

Amazed by his answer, she looked at him without blinking her eyes. It seemed she was enchanted by his good looks. It took sometime for her to collect her thoughts and utter something.

" So you are the one who saved me. I never thought the master would be this young."

Then she went  on her  knees.

" Master Lu Yan, thank you for saving me. I am really grateful that you saved my life.Please take me as your pupil. I would be thankful for you a  lifetime if you do that"

Master Lu Yan didn't reply ,he signed Jing Ling to take over from there.

" Young Miss, our master is tired . Let's talk about this tomorrow.  Now go have some rest. "

He led her back to her hut. In the meantime master Lu Yan walked towards the star watching arena and looked at the sky filled with billions of stars. The curious Jing Ling was back after escorting her to her hut.

" Master Lu Yan, why did you erase her memories." He asked him.

" That should be done to make her stay here,"

Jing Ling indeed was surprised with his answer,as he knew his master won't do something like that.

"But why? "

He questioned his master.

" I didn't know a single bit until a whole village was burned overnight.  That's absurd. There is nothing wrong with my God power. Then, it must be something that came from outside. It seems someone needs to lure me out . The day she was wounded and brought here , I used my spiritual power to save her, doing so I must have blocked my  power of sense. I think her wound was not done by a normal arrowhead. It must have been poisoned with dandelion powder ,which reacts only when come in to contact with spiritual power. So the one who did that must have foreseen everything would turn out this way. So he could burn a whole village overnight  in my absence . "

After listening to his master he raised another question.

"Yes, he burnt her village. Master I still don't understand why you wanna keep her here and why you erased her memories. "
Jing Ling uttered.

"If she had memories,  she would keep her life aside and would go there to the demonic releam to free her parents.  Then we are left no other choice but to follow her in searching for all the lost civilians. That's what he wants. The one who is behind this wants to luer me out from the God's region.  So that he can beat me at the demonic region, as his power is tremendous there."

Again, it was another question from Jing Ling.

" Then aren't we gonna save them?"

" We will. Instead of me going there , I will luer him here. He sensed her presence as she was poisoned by him. When we didn't make a move, he himself would come here. Then we just have to destroy him. Next, we will save the civilians with the help of other Gods.I have already informed the matter to the  council of Gods. "

Finally, Jing Ling understood his master's plan. It was a trap inside a trap. The one who laid the trap was going to trap in his own trap.

The next morning, the young girl woke up feeling strange. It was true she didn't feel this way last night,but now she was feeling  the blankness in her mind. She felt something was missing. Though she tried to recall her past, she couldn't.

She inquired about this from Jing Ling, and his answer satisfied her.

" When I brought you here, you were severely wounded. You must have lost your memories due to the accident happened"

That made sense,so she no longer questioned him.

" Where is the master? Will he accept me as his pupil?"

She asked Jing Ling.

" Master will decide that." There came his answer.

She thought the master was someone, a human being who had developed his spiritual power,but he wasn't.  He was a God who was sent to the human releam to obtain true God powers. True God's were the most powerful gods in God's releam. So that day when the girl talked back at him in pissed off tone, a lightning cracked due to her offence. Unless the  God Lu Yan stopped it in the midway, she would have been a heap of ashes by now.

God Lu Yan was at the mid stage of becoming a true God. To become one, he was supposed to go through 49 heavenly thunders. All these years, he was getting ready to take them broadening his God powers. The ignorant girl didn't know anything. She just wanted to be his pupil for the time being.

Master Lu Yan was outside studying the astrological chart at the East sky when he heard her footsteps.

"Master Lu Yan , will you take me as your pupil?" She asked clumsily

" What is your real intention of being my pupil" He raised a question still not looking at her.

She smirked for that.
" Of course I wanna look at you all day long. You are an eye candy master"

She replied in her thoughts.

" Don't you have any other good reason other than staring at me?"
Master Lu Yan questioned her at once.

That's when she realised.......

" He can read minds🥶🥶🥶"

That freaked her out, she went on knees and asked for his apologies .

" Master Lu Yan, I did a grave mistake   just thinking something like that.  Please forgive me and accept me. I will learn anything you teach me. "

He did take her as his pupil. As she was illiterate, he taught her how to read and write. When the letters came to live with the meaning, she was indeed amazed.

" Shifu....when I look at the calligraphy earlier,  they were mere symbols. Now I really see them"

She was so happy that she could learn how to read and write. Though Jing Ling objected, she went on calling the master,...shifu. Master Lu Yan too didn't disagree as he had already seen that her days  on Earth were out numbered.

She was supposed to die within a month.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸