Lu Yan I came

" A God can only name his children or his beloved. Then does my  master take her as......"

Jing Ling pushed away the thought.

"No, I shouldn't doubt my master. He  always does the right thing, and he is always right. "

Little did he know that sometimes his master can be wrong in things .

It's already been a week.  Before her arrival, the Mount lookout was always silent,but ever since she set foot in there, it was never silent.  Qin Ru was an energetic young girl who was ruled by her own rules. She  never took anything said by Jing Ling to her heart. She only obeyed her shifu, Lu Yan. When it comes to shifu's  meditation, she was the one who shushed Jing Ling even.

She used to watch him from a distant. Her heart fluttered whenever she saw him.They were the first signs of love.

One day, Jing Ling had to go to the Gods' releam on an errand. He lied to Qin Ru that he is going down town to bring things they want. Qin Ru was happy to hear that. Finally, she can look after her shifu only by herself.

" Yeah...yeah...quickly go, but don't be so quick to come back. Ah...em..bring me some sweet candies too."  She said, grinning

She was so impatient till he go, but all her hopes faded away ,as shifu went into his practices soon after he woke up. He didn't even wait to talk to her.

She stayed sometime on the swing, and then she climbed the peach tree. She was  still bored. Next, she went to the kitchen and made a delicious beverage out of plums,but there was none to share that with,so she went to her study. She could see shifu's figure from there well. Then, a sudden thought struck her mind. She took out a blank paper and dipped her brush in the ink. She observed her shifu and went on drawing him.

All her weariness went away with the thought that she could gift  shifu a portrait of himself illustrated by her. She did her best to draw him as he is, but her skills were not that good she couldn't bring out the results she wanted. So she gave up that and went towards the entrance.

She wished Jing Ling was here so that she could bicker with him. But he had already said that he would be late,so she knew there is of no use in waiting, but just when she was about to turn, she could see a figure heading towards the Mount look out.

First, she thought it was Jing Ling , but when the person reached the cliff ,she could see that it was a granny. She was exhausted and weary from walking. Her clothes were like rags and she was in poor condition.

Qin Ru went near the entrance to take a good look. Yes, she was indeed an elderly woman who might be in her 80s . She barely walked. Qin Ru's heart melt for an unknown reason. For the first time, she felt that she had a home. It was a  longing feeling, which she couldn't explain.

She walked ahead and helped the granny to walk steadily.

" Oh! kid...I..I was lost in the wild, then....then I saw this hut ....a...nd...I....walked here..."
She said while panting. Her whole body was shaking, and Qin Ru felt so bad of her.

" Granny , let's go . I will take you inside."

Qin Ru held her from her hand and took her inside. She made her sit and poured a cup of tea and served it. She was shaking badly , and she spilted the tea. So Qin Ru herself fed her. She gobbled up it and thanked her.

Then suddenly she could see tears in granny's eyes.

"I wish I had a ....I had a daughter like you....instead of a son."

She wiped her tears with trembling hands.

" He was a ...good kid. Later....he got married and brought a daughter in law for me. I was so happy for him, but he ....he left me in the wild to die ...as she had taught him to do so. "