Delusion

Jing Ling looked at them with a defeated face. He was no longer an ally in their company, so he left the deck to where he always belonged.

Mei, Sun Shi, and Tian Lu were at the upper deck discussing what should be their first move.

"Let's start from his residence. We might be able to find a clue on his whereabouts that way. " Tian Lu suggested.

"That was actually a pretty good idea, but how about starting from his pilgrimage hall? Who knows whether he went there in secret and left behind some clues." Sun Shi was talking about facts. Tian Lu couldn't disagree with her.

Mei was the only one who was silent.

"Mei , why are you silent?" Sun Shi questioned her.

"No, I am down with anything. We are not in a place to ignore anything by any means. " She showed her willingness.

"Okay, the matter is resolved. Then I'll go there to his pilgrimage hall. You two search here. I think that is the most efficient way." Tian Lu added.

That way, they had come to a final decision as a group.

As promised, Tian Lu appeared at the pilgrimage hall and looked for a clue, while Mei and Sun Shi were busy searching in his residence.

Even after ransacking through everything, the goddesses could find nothing. They searched every drawer, every book, and every possible place. So they came to the conclusion that nothing is inside his place.

Now, their only hope was lying on Tian Lu's hand. So they sat around the stone table ,waiting for his arrival.

He arrived at Mount Hut in the afternoon. His exhausted face and displeasure in his eyes told them that he too had come empty-handed.

"What shall we do now?" That was Sun Shi's broken tone.

"Is there any way that we could track him?" Mei questioned Tian Lu, trying to find a way out.

"We could have if we had a three call spell or Soul oath spell. We have none. Besides, with his capabilities, he could have gone anywhere, not leaving a trace behind. In the end, we came back to the beginning of the problem."

Mei and Sun Shi were left with no other choice but to agree with him. After all, Lu Yan was a true god. How could they defeat him with their small tricks.

"Does that mean we have to give up?" Sun Shi asked, already losing her hopes.

"No, we can't. At least we shouldn't, " Mei said the first half out loud and the second half in a low voice.

"Yes, you shouldn't." Suddenly, a reply came from a strange voice, which was not actually strange to Mei.

"Hey, who are you? How did you come here? " Tian Lu asked, almost getting into a fight.

Mei had to act quickly before Tian Lu act rash.

"Don't hurt him." She blocked his path.

"He is a friend. He is Ru Han. "

Tian Lu looked at her in disbelief. So did Sun Shi. That was the first time they heard about this guy.

"Yes, he is. That's why he could enter through the barriers. " Mei explained them.

That made sense. Lu Yan would never let anyone enter if it's not safe.

"You shouldn't give up your hopes because I know his whereabouts. "

It was like dropping a bomb at Mount Hut. Everyone looked at him in wide eyes.

"You do know his whereabouts????" Sun Shi asked again, as she wanted to make sure that she heard it correctly.