The last bullet

Little did goddess Sun Shi knew that their conversation was playing all sound the god releam through sky breaches.

That was one of the secretive spells god Tian Lu taught Qin Ru,as he didn't want to see Lu Yan take all the credits for the disciple.

Flashback..........

True god Lu Yan, other true gods and close relations and friends had gathered to Palace of Ethereal to congratulate goddess Sun Shi on her birthday. When they were seating at the hall of guests, a sky breach was opened there drawing everyone's attention.

Through the breach they could see Goddess Sun Shi ascend the stage like a queen. An involuntary smile drawn on Lu Yan's face seeing his beloved. She was extra elegant in her new dress.

Everyone thought authority in the Ethereal Palace had organized this in advance. While they were watching the show, suddenly the view angle was diverted towards the moon spotlight.

Everyone gasped when they saw the beauty under the spotlight. They were whispering to each other not knowing who she was. Most of the gods seated at the hall didn't know her existence as they were the busiest among all. But there were few gods who did know about her.

True god Lu Yan recognised her at a glance. Her silvery white dress, adorned with pearls and sequins did enhance her beauty, making his heart skipped a beat unnoticed by him.

When her long luscious hair adorned with white rose buds sways in the breeze, he felt he was in a trance. When he snapped out of it thinking it's inappropriate, all he could see was others eyes drooling on her.

He didn't like the feeling. That's when Jing Ling came running to him.

"Master....Isn't that....Isn't that Qin Ru? I thought she is not interested in this birthday celebrations. "  Jing Ling said him while witnessing what's unravelling.

She was taking the steps towards the stage like a princess.

"I never thought she can be this gorgeous..." Jing Ling said being mesmerised by her beauty.

Lu Yan cleared his throat in wanting him to come out of the trance, but he was no where near, his eyes were glued to the breach screen.

"Just as Jing Ling mentioned,she never was interested in this. Why all of a sudden..."

Lu Yan thought to himself. Then all of a sudden he remembered what she said earlier.

"I want to show how good I am to her."

Lu Yan looked back at the breach screen.

" Could it be that."

He didn't have to wait long. He got the answer from her mouth.

"..............."

When she leapt to the sky, everyone muttered "It's the flower sword formation" from everywhere.

At the end Lu Yan understood why she was so eager to learn the sword skills. As she said before she indeed wanted to surprise her and everyone with her sword skills. But what he didn't know was ,she was planning to do it on her birthday.

"She had done it on purpose." He muttered under breath.

"What???? That is true god Lu Yan's disciple. She is so good."

He heard a god say.

"She is not even a goddess, yet she looks so devine. True god Lu Yan had found a good disciple"

He heard another say. But right at the moment he didn't know whether to be happy or angry.

In no time goddess Sun Shi also gathered  Qin Ru in the flower sword formation.