Her bigger plan

"Hm..go now" He said reconciling with her.

His tone was soft and it was the right time for Qin Ru to work her plan.

She did stand up but didn't go out of his study. That made him look at her.

"Shifu I want you to grant my wish." She said bowing him.

Lu Yan wondered,  what was she up to.

"Shifu, I hope you would grant my wish ,as the true god Lu Yan. I want you to teach me every art ,and skill ,that you know. I 'm telling you this, if incase you are hoping to give up on me. "

She finished what she wanted to say at one breath.

Lu Yan studied her face trying to understand what she says,as he has never given up on her.

"What did you mean by giving up?"

That question made her speechless.

She stammered and managed to utter what was deep rooted in her mind.

"I.....I....though you might.....you might neglect me. Now you are a true god and..."

She uttered casting down her face. Then she lifted her face to look at him.

"And what?"  He asked looking in to her eyes.

She couldn't resist his hassle colour eyes. She lowered her head again.

"And you may have other plans ,other than wasting your precious time on me"

She said in a faint voice.

Hearing that Lu Yan stood up from his seat. Then he closed the gap between them. She backed down knowing his temper. Then he come to a halt.

"Look at me." He said. It was more of a command. She was left no other choice, other than lifting her head up.

She lifted her face and looked at him in the eyes. Those eyes she could dive in.

"Have I ever mentioned something like that to you? "

He asked her in a bossy tone.

She shook her head in a 'No'

"What made you think that I will neglect you. You are my first disciple" He further  said.

This time she wanted to say out loud that it was said by his beloved, the goddess Sun Shi, but she just listened to him. Anyway her ultimate goal was to reveal her true colours.

"I grant your wish, with pleasure. I hope you would study well. I hope you won't let me down this time, as you yourself has decided to do so." He said in a firm voice.

She was super duper happy to hear that. Her shifu hadn't abandoned her. Now the first half of her plan was laid, she wanted to move to the second half.

"Shifu forgive me. I didn't mean to hurt you. I promise you, I will study everything and make a name.But shifu I have some conditions to add beforehand?"

She said drawing his attention. He thought for sometime and awakened his voice.

"Go ahead" He said, as he wanted to know what her conditions were.

"Shifuooo.....can you teach me at mount lookout, and can you not goddess Sun Shi know that you teach me."

He was puzzled by her strange demands.

"Why is that?" He instantly asked.

"Because I want to show how good I am"   The reply came

"Why do you want to show her how good you are?" He threw another question at her.