Narration

"Because I MADE HIM THAT WAY!!!!"
🥁 🥁🥁🥁  He victoriously said.

Then the long silence for a moment.

Suddenly Mei felt her whole world crumbling down little by little. Her head started to spin around her.

"It wasn't true. It wasn't.  He isn't a bad guy. Ru Han, how....?? I trusted you. "

Her own voice was echoing inside her head from all the eight directions.

It took her some time ,to come back to the present world. When she did she was almost in tears.

"How? Why? When?" She didn't know where to begin.

Tian Lu and Sun Shi were giving her the black lash with their expressions, as everything had happened due to her trustworthy friend. As they needed something to put blame on.

"Mei , what did you do?" Sun Shi asked her ,looking at her with daring eyes.

Mei trembled. She never expected such a turn. She blinked her eyes trying to understand the situation. That's when he awakened his voice, who was entertaining the show.

"Oh! don't blame her . That's not her fault" That was Ru Han smirking at them.

"Okay I'll tell you what .Let me come clean first."

Suddenly giving the spectators such a spectacular beginning, Ru Han body started to vibrate in a violent manner. The next moment  there emerged another figure dressed in dark purple, phasing right through his body.

Tian Lu's  mouth hung open seeing what's happening infront of his eyes.

"Who the hell is he?" Tian Lu muttered in shock.

Ru Han's lifeless body fell to the ground with a thud. Mei's eyes fixated on him and the stranger in purple.

"Oh! Don't give me that look. Let me introduce myself. I am Bo Sho the demon leader of the Southern boarder. I welcome you all."

They were in the Southern boarder, inside his territory.

"Oh, now I feel more alive." He said inhaling  the air filled with demonic aura.

"Hmmm...Much better....." He said with a light heart.

Then sensing the eyes on him,he strated his bragging again.

"And where was I?Ah, yes I made him that way. " He said it as a piece of cake.

"I actually got some help . From this poor thing .....and"

He turned towards Mei wearing a wicked smile.

"And her...💣 💣 💣"

That was the last thing she wanted to hear today. She looked at him with disbelief.

"How in the world I helped him?" She asked herself.

Tian Lu and Sun Shi stayed frozen not knowing what's happening.

"Confused?" He took few steps towards her.

" I 'll explain." He kindly said.

"I was originally after this pathetic being for long years. For what?" He himself raised a question.

"I was eying for his spiritual bean"  He himself provided the answer aswell.

"I think you all get why it mattered to a low rank demon like me. But he was witty, he always slipped away from my hands throwing sand at my eyes." He said mocking his own failures.

"I was innocent. I just needed his spiritual bean" He said acting all concerned and innocent.

"But that fateful day,when he met you for the first time, this master plan was born inside my head."