Cursing and sneezing

He was a god and he was suppose to grant wishes. That's what he did. He granted her wish to see Goddess Yan Ki.

As soon as she got the consent of shifu, she reached the westward deck which was illuminated with the silvery moon rays. There were no more dark clouds there. That hinted God Lu Yan had finally calmed down.

Qin Ru's  face lit up under the moonlight light. She opened her arms wide, welcoming the familiar embrace. She closed her eyes and eased her mind. Her lighten up ind ,lifted her body above ground. Then she was pulled up further by the magnetic field of the moon rays.

Very next day, Jing Ling was acting weird all morning. Lu Yan ,who couldn't take it any longer,asked for his reasons.

"Jing Ling ! Why are you restless today?0"
He inquired in wanting to help him out.

He casted down his face in guilt.

"Did you do something wrong?"
Lu Yan asked him again.

Then he lifted his face and looked at him with imploring eyes.

"Master, I think....I think...Qin Ru"

Hearing Qin Ru's name ,Lu Yan suddenly got more interested in the topic.

"Qin Ru what???"
Jing Ling couldn't look him in the eyes.

"I think she had left,as I blamed her last evening. She is nowhere to be found, "  He uttered in a low voice.

That brought a slight smile to Lu Yan's face, as he knew the truth, but eversince Qin Ru arrived, the air had changed for good. So Lu Yan too played along.

" What,you blamed her? For what?"
He asked him.

" Master, yesterday I was really mad at her,as she used me without my knowledge,so when she came to see me in the evening, I yelled at her. Now I regret it. She just wanted to find a way to reconcile with you, but I...I made her..."

Before he could go any further ,Lu Yan revealed the truth.

" Rest assured, she didn't leave here,"

Hearing that Jing Ling's face lit up with happiness.

"She didn't leave??" He repeated with enthusiasm.

Lu Yan nodded his head,confirming it.

" She asked my permission  to meet the moon goddess,Yan Ki,so I let her go."

That reminded Jing Ling that Qin Ru was born with a rabbit spirit and is connected to the moon Goddess indeed.

Finally, he was at ease after learning the truth.

" I was annoyed too,but when think of it, I think I overreacted for nothing. She hasn't done anything wrong. She was just too clever. When I assigned her the tasks,I didn't specifially say what to do,so that provides her with many options. So it was my fault overall. "

Jing Ling nodded his head, accepting what his master said.

" Yes, she is indeed. She is cunnig like a fox though she was born in the family of hares' "

He added with a chuckle.

Qin Ru was finally there at the God releam. But the moon goddess resided at the lower god releam. It was the releam which was right underneath the upper god relem. In lower god releam, there dwelled gods and goddesses with little amount of god powers. They were more like minions under powerful gods. Moon Goddess was one of them ,who was the minion god of the god Sun.

Qin Ru had two intentions of visiting the moon Goddess.  One was to pay homage, and the other one was kept as a secret deep down her mind.

" Your name is Qin Ru, am I right?"
Moon Goddess asked her.