The Misfortune

" Shifu....shifu....I deserve a beating. I ....I will endure any punishment with pleasure. Please name it. "

Qin Ru asked for her punishment ,in a firm voice with an earnest heart

Lu Yan sighed ,before awakening his voice.

"LEAVE HERE...💣💣💣"

BOOM/// .....It wasn't something she would have ever expected. Neither did Jing Ling. First she looked at him with bewilderment.

Then she stayed still without even blinking her eyes, thinking she just misheard him. Then he turned and looked in to her eyes and repeated the same words.

" Leave here!"

Her eyes began to tear in the harsh reality.

Soon after those words left his mouth, not allowing her to talk, he strolled towards his hut.

She watched him go. It seemed her whole world had been shaken by an earthquake. For hundred years she lived in the woods,without having family or friends. Finally she was home. Where else can she go leaving home?

She thought he might ask her to copy ,thousand copies of an ancient script, or ....or he will ask her to byheart the thousand principals of super natural beings or something. She wouldn't have mind a beating, as it would be just for the time being,but this....this she never expected. She couldn't digest the truth.

It was a soft spoken hard slap. Her lips wavered,her fingers trembled. She tucked up the fabric of her garment from her trembling fingers,in wanting to repress her emotions.

She slowly turned towards Jing Ling like a puppet. She wanted him to say that it wasn't true. She wanted him to say they still have a chance. She wanted to believe that way,but as soon as she looked at him, he cast down his face.

Despite she went near him.

" Jing Ling....JING...LING"

She addressed him almost crying. Then he lifted up his dijected face. It clearly said what's awaiting for her.

She shook her head,then let her guard down crying.

"No..no...no"

Jing Ling couldn't look her in the eyes. He was depressed too,but there was nothing he can do in return.

" Master had already given the word. You cannot turn back on him. He is a god. You have to obey him"

Jing Ling uttered in a low voice trying to put some sense in to her.

"You have to accept your punishment."

He further said,then he too left the deck leaving her all alone.

Her tears were never dried when she reached the entrance of the Mount Hut. She looked back at the deck ,but no one came to escort her. No one came to say good bye to her.

She knew every meeting was meant to end with a farewell,but this was so heart-wrenching. She dismounted Mount hut with a bleeding heart ,as it abandoned her.

Her vision was blurry from crying, but she never looked back. She knew it was over.

Innately she had come to the same cherry yard to grieve on her own fate.

She sat on a deep rooted tree and mourn. She missed Mount Hut, Jing Ling and more importantly her shifu. She had liked a him. She didn't know whether it's just a deep affection or pure romance she has towards him,but the pain hurt her soul so badly.

"He is a God. Who am I to him? That's why he expelled me "

She murmered through tears.

" Maybe...maybe he was deeply hurt because of me. I brought nothing but misfortune to him,so he may wanted to get rid of me"