The accident

"So that's where they live. I should find a way in, " He determined to himself.

"My long wait should not go in vain," He retorted to the air.

Yes, he was a thousand year old supernatural being belonged to the family of avians. In other words, the family of birds. He was the giant Eagle in the legends. He was just second to the fiery phoenix in the rank.

He had sent a valet of him in searching for Rong Ru 's location, and he had just found out she dwells at the peak of the mountain of Sage. But it was protected with a barrier ,where no evil,no strangers can trespass. Though he himself was not evil, there was no way for him to get in unless she took her in.

Next, he wondered about the handsome man who was in a white robe.

"Who was he? He acted like her protector. I need to find it out before late." He muttered himself.

Mei ,who laid on her bed, thought the happenings of the day. It felt like a dream. The sweets,the snacks,the smiling faces of people, and the lantern festival were all magical to her. Specially learning that side of her master was another big surprise for her.

"I was wrong. He is so sweet. No,he is just like the sugar haws sour and sweet at the same time. Oh! he even took me on a ride here."

She covered her face from a fluffy pillow. Then she suddenly remembered the handsome guy she met and the glitches of memories.

She removed the pillow from her face.

"Are we connected ? "

She thought for a second,but soon, the thought was replaced with her happy memories. She drifted into a deep slumber.

But Lu Yan couldn't. He was at his desk ,deep in thoughts. On the desk, there was a hair pin he brought from a street stall for her.

In it ,there carved a white rabbit among cherry blossoms. It suited her very well,the Qin Ru he knew.

She was first found among cherry trees as a human girl. Next, she was brought back to Mount Hut as the Snow Ball. He wanted to give it to Mei,but one thought was disturbing him over and over again. The guy who he confronted today.

The next day, Mei woke up late,as there was none to wake her up. It was almost 9 o'clock in the morning. She thought master Lu Yan would be outside,but there was no trace of him. So she strolled towards the Eastern deck aimlessly. She loved the Eastern deck as she could see a beautiful landscape from there.

Suddenly, something came from behind and tingled her. She looked around to see what it was. It was a crystalline butterfly. It came flying and lay on her palm. It was a messenger butterfly. She tagged it, and it changed into the message in glittering letters.

"I am the guy you met yesterday. I know you dwell in the mountain. I would like to meet you. Send me a place and time so that we can talk.
Ru Han."

"Ru Han!!!! So he is Ru Han. " That reminded her something.

"Prime Minister's son is here." She remembered a gullible voice say.

"Then Ru Han is a noble. A human being. Now, I am more curious about how we are related to each other?"

That moment, she determined to find out their past. When Jing Ling and master himself called her 'Qin Ru ', she didn't want to dig in because it was the resentment that left in her heart. But when Ru Han called her Rong Ru, it didn't trouble her nor brought any nauseous feelings. So she made up her mind to learn their past.

That's when she heard the footsteps reaching the Eastern deck. She made the message disappear and turned around. As expected, it was master Lu Yan.

"Master... Lu Yan, " She uttered like a sneaky cat.