The justice

Then Qin Ru looked her in the eyes. There was no fear in them. There was no hesitation in them.

"YOU!!! TRIED TO KILL ME!!!......"

She let out the big cat out of the sack.

The whole god releam shook in terror.

It was the dead silence before the storm. Even the leaves didn't  sway.

"WHAT.....WHAT....WHAT????" That word echoed through out the god releam.

Lu Yan blinked his eyes, not believing what she just said. He gritted his teeth as he thought she had went overboard.

"Qin Ru!! Mind your tongue" He said trying to get a hold of his anger.

The spectators were gathering back to the all gods' pilgrimage Hall from all the four directions.

Lu Yan was getting the backlash from the spectators for taking Sun Shi's  side.

Qin Ru didn't want to see them abhor her shifu, so she awakened her voice again making them all silent.

"I was not bitten by a random snake by an accident. It wasn't an accident.  She made it happen"

Qin Ru revealed pointing her finger directly at Goddess Sun Shi.

The spectators went Ooooooooooooo again.

"She is a witch..."

"She is nothing ,but a rotten peach..."

"The disiple deserve the justice"

"Sun Shi should be punished"

Her sentence was heard from everywhere.

Sun Shi went on her knees at Lu Yan, who had become helpless at the moment.

She swore him that ,she didn't  do it crying all the way.

"If you hadn't done it prove it. Swear to the cheif god!"

"Yes, swear to the cheif god."

The spectators forced her to do so.

Sum Shi got up even surprising Qin Ru. She wiped her tears ,then she awakened her voice.

"I Sun Shi, swear to the chief god. I didn't try to kill her!"

She retorted with confidence.

Qin Ru wondered ,where she did go wrong.

On the other hand Lu Yan was staring at them one at a time with confusion , not knowing who is telling the truth.

For the first time , Qin Ru felt little defeated. She was confident, but seeing Sun Shi swear to chief god ,she doubted of herself.

It was Sun Shi's turn to look at her in confidence.

"I didn't try to kill you. It was my maid who had done that. I didn't know anything regarding that matter."

She declared her. She declared to everyone.

"What? Her maid had done that?"

"Is she telling the truth?"

The spectators questioned themselves.

"Shifu...I don't trust her. I need the justice." Qin Ru inquired him.

She refused to believe her. In her eyes she was a drama queen.

"Bring the maid here"

"Bring the justice."

"We need the justice"