A turn of events

Jing Ling's eyes went upwards and his mouth opened wide in shock. He could only utter one word.

"YOU!!!!"

" Y..o...u!"

He repeated the same word in disbelief.

" Yes, it's me, Jing Ling. I was reborn."
She said him.

" So , you were reborn as a creature,....instead... instead of a human being " He further asked to clarify.

" Yes, just like you." She admitted

" Does master know about this" He asked doubtebly

" No, shifu doesn't know, and you cannot tell him too." She said in a firm voice.

"Why? " He asked curiously.

"I have my own reasons, besides he would be mad at me when he found out that I purposely ruined his painting" She said with a downcasted face.

" Wow! You haven't changed a bit. No wonder the the Snow Ball reminds me of you."

He said in a loud voice.

" Hey, hey....keep it down, shifu would hear. I want to surprise him,but it's not the time yet. " She said while looking around.

" Of course I can keep it a secret,but you have to behave yourself."

Jing Ling added

"You don't worry, I promise you I won't trouble you"
She straightened her body posture and promised him with a hand sign✋️.

Anyway Jing Ling was happy to have her here,as the days were entertaining with her.

Her appearance hadn't changed a bit. It was the same old Qin Ru that he could see in his eyes.She had a lot to share with him, so they choosed the safest place in the mount look out. The kitchen area.

"It's been hundred years,but shifu hasn't changed a bit. He must be a sage or a saint. He hasn't even aged a bit. I have heard that they can live up to thousand years"

She provided an answer herself, so Jing Ling didn't have to bother about telling her the truth.

"Hmm..." Jing Ling agreed to what she said.

"So did you miss me?" She asked in a playful tone.

"I kind of did in the very beginning,  but later I actually forgot you as I was solely focused on master's cultivation." He told her the truth.

She was glad him being honest with her.

"You were up to no good" She made a face,but she was someone who couldn't bare a grudge for long. So she went on babbling things.

"By the way hasn't shifu finished his cultivation yet? " She said wearing an annoyed face. Again she changed the topic.

" What about shifu? Did he mention me often, his one and only disciple?" She asked.

Jing Ling knew how much she appreciated her shifu, so he didn't want to ket her down.

" He did. He even saved your family and friends. He sent me to your family in disguise....and"

Jing Ling was able to change her attention, relating the whole story to her.

" My family.... "

She  finally remembered her family. Her mom,dad and her little sister.

At the same time she felt guilty for not remembering them earlier. It seemed though her memory  was restored ,it needed kind of a push to remember everything in detail.