Forgiven

" Oh....that!"
Then Tian Lu, looked around and made sure that no one is listening to them. Next he came closer to Lu Yan and whispered something in to his ears,making him shrudder.

Lu Yan wasn't someone ,who can be  easily be shaken,but hearing the unexpected news Tian Lu just brought, he indeed swayed.

In the meantime,at the back of the Mount Hut Jing Ling was giving a whole lecture to Qin Ru, who was already baffled.

" What have you done? I mean why? Why? Why couldn't you stay away?"

He showered bunch of questions at her. Qin Ru who was holding her head from both hands ,shook it not accepting her own actions.

" I don't know. I....I just thought he was a bad guy. I just wanted to protect shifu."

She said casting down her face. Jing Ling was listening to her pacing back and forth.

" If I knew ,he was shifu's friend, I would have never done that. I don't know how to face shifu anymore. I decieved him and brought shame to him. "

She went on pouring inside,out. All of a sudden, hearing what she said Jing Ling came to a halt,and looked at her with disbelief.

" What? That's what you all bother about? You think he is jsut a friend.....He is not just a friend of master Lu Yan. HE IS A GOD..... "

Jing Ling  revealed in an emphasized tone.

Qin Ru stood up hearing that. Her hands trembled.

" He...he..he is ....he is a...Ggggod"

Jing Ling let her suffer for sometime.

" Then...then...did I ....did I hurt a God? Did I...did I offend a god"
She stammered ,while shaking from bottom to top.

Jing Ling ,who had already lost his temper yelled at her this time.

" Yes, you hurt a God. A mighty god. I don't know what will be the consequences. No one else,but I am at falt. I brought you here , and I am also the one who hid your identity.  I am finish for good this time."

Jing Ling kept nagging.

" Why it have to be him? Why couldn't he associate human friends? Why it have to be a god this time"

Qin Ru hit her head on a wooden pillar in dismay and then The ignorant she went on lamenting ,making Jing Ling more angrier.

Finally he understood all these things occurred as they kept the truth from her. Though it was too late,he wanted to make things right, at least for the future.

" Master can't associate human friends!"

Jing Ling said in assertion.

Which immediately drew Qin Ru's attention. But before she could ask any silly questions, he completed it for her.

"  Because....because....HE HIMSELF IS A GOD '^^^^"

Suddenly Qin Ru fell back to the bench she was sitting earlier.  She could feel a shiver run through her spine. She could literally see thousands stars in the day light. Her heart thumped hard, as it can burst out any moment. Her limbs became stiffed and she couldn't think straight for a while.

Next it was Jing Ling's turn to hit his head on the pillar.

"I am the one to be blamed....I am the one to be blamed " He repeated again and again.

Qin Ru was no where near earth. Finally after years she could join the missing threads.

"Shifu had always been a God, that's why human food were never cooked in here. He had always been a god, that's why he could live up to this long, that's why he was always distant"