The request

If it is true,that my love for you is true. You should wake up. The Chief god hear me out ! I , Qin Ru LOVES HIM........ONLY HIM"

She shouted out loud.

Then she looked back at him.

"I do love you. It's not the right time to tell you this,but I do love you. So you have to wake up for me, " She said with tear filled eyes while caressing his face.

Suddenly, she could see his hand jolts. That was a sign that he was not dead, and the chief god had listened to her. So, Qin Ru's soul dismounted from the formation and strolled towards her body  and entered inside.

Qin Ru woke up when Jing Ling shook her from her shoulders. She was still at the arena among the crowd, who were looking at god Lu Yan on the ground. Qin Ru kind of felt she lost time,but she didn't remember anything. Strangely, she  knew that shifu was going to wake up.

She moved away from Jing Ling's and Tian Lu's grasp. She wiped out her tears,
then looked at both of them. Their faces were gloomy and darker as never.

"Shifu is gonna wake up soon," She said to them to hear.
Not just them, all the spectators who truly were lamenting heard it.

"What???? " They wispered to each others years.

"How do you know exactly?" Tian Lu asked her. Godess Sun Shi also glanced at her not believing her words.

"I do know," She said.

They didn't have to wait much.As soon as those words left her mouth, god Lu Yan opened his eyes. He stood up with some effort,surprising everyone.

Qin Ru was out of the world seeing him get back on his legs.

The spectators also rejoiced in seeing his comeback. He embraced the 28th heavenly thunder, and there was  one more to go.

The 29th thunder bolt cracked in the mid sky, illuminating the gods' releam. It exploded like a fire cracker emitting one fine beam of  multi-coloured fine light, and it pulled up Lu Yan with its magnetic field. He was showered in vivid light . Then the light beam ran right through his heart, making him scream in pain. Next, the silence. He was in the midsky bearing the pain, gritting his teeth.

The light beam was absorbed by his golden core, and the arena was  relit  by  moonlight as before. He was still in the midsky. Then he performed a hand gesture and formed a light bubble as large as him. There, he performed a bodhisattva gesture ,and all his wounds vanished away. His body started to shine in gold. His  head gear changed into something fabulous as well as his garments. Instead of a plain white robe, his devine body was adorned with silvery white clothes,which was embroided with real golden threads.

And then he leapt from the sky to the arena in the middle of the acclamation of welwishers.

Lu Yan paid respect to the true gods ,bowing his head ,who  were sitting on the golden chairs.  Then the other gods also stood up from their seats and bowed true god Lu Yan.

Qin Ru bowed her shifu wearing the prettiest smile she had for him. So did Sun Shi.

Then ,proclaiming the atrival of the chief god, all the true gods formed a giant  golden lotus in the middle of the arena. The chief god who never appeared in person arrived, showering the arena from his emerald green rays.

Everyone, including true gods, went on their knees, paying respect to him.

Then he awakened his mighty voice and announced everyone that God Lu Yan had attained the position of a true god.

"I hereby announce that god Lu Yan had attained the position of the fourth true god in the god releam. All the gods and beings who present here hereafter pay him the forms of respect you pay for any other true god."

Then, there showered a rain of flower petals congratulating the fourth True God. He was no longer a usual god but a true god with a boundless power.

Within like one hour, everyone scattered away from the grounds. That's how every inaugural occasion comes to an end.

True god Lu Yan was back at the pilgrimage Hall. After meeting the elders, by then, Jing Ling, Tian Lu, and Qin Ru arranged a congratulatory party. They had found every delicacies of gods including moon cakes. Qin Ru was keeping an eye on Tian Lu, whose eyes were on moon cakes.

Lu Yan did accept their treatment as he didn't want to look down at their effort. But he was not in to them. Soon, he went back to his meditation, as he had a lot to discover as a true god.

It's already been two days after Lu Yan became a true god. Someone had come to meet Qin Ru from Ethereal Palace.

When the person came, Qin Ru was at the compound flying a kite ,made by Jing Ling. It was a maid from the Ethereal Palace. She had come to give Qin Ru a message.

When Qin Ru heard from the maid that goddess Sun Shi wished to meet her, she felt queer about it,but she thought it was inappropriate to decline her invitation. So she decided to go. Lu Yan was still on his meditation, and Jing Ling was busy aiding his master ,so she didn't bother to let either of  them know.

She went there on her own with the errand girl.

She was indeed amazed by the beauty of the Ethereal Palace. Their meeting was supposed to take place in a summer hut ,beside the lake of Blooms, where the devine lotuses grew... 🪷 🪷 🪷

When Qin Ru went there,goddess Sun Shi was already there.Though Qin Ru didn't like her much , she too was enchanted by her looks and devine voice.Then what about males?She was a goddess after all. A daughter of a mighty god.

"I am glad you came here in a short note." She  initiated the talk while pouring Qin Ru some tea.

"True God, Lu Yan told me that you helped him a lot in the mount lookout." She further said. Qin Ru humbly nodded her head.

This was the first time she was hearing ,he had praised him from another's mouth. That's also from goddess Sun Shi's mouth. She was eager to know more.

"You had saved him once giving away your real pearl . That was so heroic. I wish I was in the same place to do so. If I were there , I would have done the same or more"

Qin Ru felt that Sun Shi hadn't invited her for a friendly visit by then.

" You had done enough.And he has done enough as your master. I don't think he had ever favoured another girl like you. I am really grateful that you took care of him this long. From here onwards, I will take care of him. You are free to go"

She repeated the words again.

"YOU ARE FREE TO GO///"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸