A new memeber

In that case ,Jing Ling learnt something.

" She had never been an important person in his life.

The time went by without a note. It's already been a hundred years at a wink of time. God Lu Yan was at the final stage of becoming a true God.

As master didn't like to see Jing Ling bring out the topic of the miserable girl Qin Ru,  he stopped mentioning her. Then, he solely focused on helping his master attain the true god position and soon forgot about her.

God Lu Yan had endured a lot of hardships during the last hundred years. Sometimes, his ribs were broken due to extreme practices,and sometimes, he fainted and never woke up for years due to internal injuries. Jing Ling was always there to look after him and nurse him.

Goddess Sun Shi knew all the hardships god Lu Yan had been through, but she couldn't even come visit him at the human releam as it was against the rules and regulations. And why Lu Yan had chosen to be a true god despite the extreme practices wasn't a secret to gods in god releam.

It was because of a promise he had made to the chief god when he was just born as a god. Gods are born in two ways. Either from a godmother or they just spontaneously appear as a grown-up god. Lu Yan was the second. When he was a human, he had made a great sacrifice on be half of his people not expecting anything in return. That paved  him the way to be  born as a God.

In front of the chief god himself , he had made the promise.

" If you make my wish come true, I promise you that I would to be a true god and never give up on the three releams. If I ever go against my promise, I wish to repent on my own actions at Never releam ,and never come back. "

Though all the gods knew he had made a wish, they didn't know what he had wished for. So Lu Yan could never stop until he become a true god.

Mount look at had always been home to Jing Ling ,and he served master Lu Yan without any worries. One misty morning, he went to collect the herbs at Janghu mountain cliff to make master a panacea.

It was one of the places that was well hidden from the human eye. He climbed the cliff and started collecting the herbs. That's  when he saw a pluffy white rabbit gracing peacefully in the nearby  meadow. He performed a dissapearing spell to get close to it, as he badly wanted to take it home.

He silently closed the gap between them and.......... grabbed it from one attempt. The poor thing shook in fear. It tried to break free ,but couldn't do that. Jing Ling carefully placed it in his backpack and dismounted the mountains.

Jing Ling ,who was overwhelmed with the happiness of having a beautiful pet, was very impatient to show it the master.

When he entered the Mount lookout , he looked for the master. Luckily, he was outside at his table painting a scenery.

He ran to his master with his backpack.

" Master! Master! See what I have found?"
Jing Ling said in a delightful voice.

Lu Yan stopped what he was doing and gave him ears.

Then he carefully placed the snow white fluffy rabbit on his desk.  The rabbit was still shaking with fear, it had formed in to a white ball squeezing it's body.

God Lu Yan looked at it with happy eyes and stroked its head. His affectionate touch made it look at him. He then heartily smiled at it still stroking its head.

The rabbit stared at him ,as it was enchanted by a spell. It was indeed mesmerised with the looks of the man

" Master, he likes you."Jing Ling said happily.

" It's a she" Lu Yan replied back, tracing his finger along its forehead.

" What! It's a she"
That's when Jing Ling got to know that it was a she rabbit.

Not changing its stare the rabbit was still looking at the master in a daze with its small Ruby eyes.

It didn't shake any longer. Finally it winked its eyes after long minutes.

" Shifu!!!" It was her inner voice talked to herself in a girly voice.

"Shifu, I came back!!!"

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Did you find it out beforehand....?