His farewell

He squeezed her hand when the pain was unbearable to him. He clutched his heart from the other hand and gasped out in pain. His whole body was wavering and he was losing his grip on him. Then within like mere seconds he fainted on her shoulders.

Mei froze when his head collapsed to her side. Her mind went all blank and she stayed still, unable to think.

But when she finally collected herself, She wrapped her arms around him and tucked him to her well ,before calling him.

"Master.....masrer.."

She called him,but no response came from him. Then she patted on his cheeks wanting to see any reaction.

Master....Master wake up!

But that didn't help either. She who was petrified by then cried out loud.

MASTER!!!

When her last hope was gone she screamed out ,calling for help.

"JING LING.....JING LING.....!!!!!!!!!"

Hearing her alarmed tone,Jing Ling rushed to the deck. A relief flooded on her face seeing him.

"Jing Ling..he....he....fainted ....just now."

She said hurriedly. She wanted Jing Ling to do something.

In a flash he swam to his master's side and checked his pulse. Then without a delay he transferred his spiritual power to him, while he was still in her embrace.

Yet there were no movements in his body.

"Jing Ling ...what's happening? Will he be okay?" She was almost in tears, when she inquired that.

"His pulse is week. His vital signs are not good. Let's take him inside."

Jing Ling replied before piggy back him.

Mei followed after him . As soon as they came in, Jing Ling made him lie down in his bed, next he went on transferring his spiritual power, till his pulse were becoming normal.

Mei stayed there watching him do that in silence with a beating heart.

"There are no external wounds. So I will go prepare him some hot water. Can you please keep an eye on him ? If you sensed any danger call me rightaway."

He instructed her before leaving him to her.

"Yeah, of course. I will " She showed her willingness to help.

When Jing Ling left ,she observed his whitish face and dried lips. It seemed he was fast asleep. She thought she should find a way to help him. So, she decided to transfer her spiritual power into him.

She brought her fingers to her forehead, shutting eyes, and then drew a formation from her fingers and transferred her spiritual power to him. She was doing it for the first time in this life.

Up to this point, her powers were sealed by her master, but as he was too weak, the seal had been lifted off itself. So that she could transfer her power.

She continued that for long minutes until she could see the change in his skin colour. The colour was returning to his face.

She stopped for a while and touched his hands placed on his chest. They were icy cold as expected. And then she removed some hair strands blocking his handsome face and went on transferring the spiritual power.

She was in the middle of doing that ,when he suddenly gripped her arm. She was startled by the sudden grip. Next he opened his eyes.

"When did you learn how to transfer your power" He asked in a horse voice.