Meomory line

-Flashback-

When that wind blew across the table land, I knew it wasn't for good. And how unfortunate my ankle got a sprain, too. To make things worse, I lost my balance, and there I fell off the cliff like a worthless pebble.

Though it was the dawn, suddenly the sky darkened, and the time slowed down . I could see many a stars, many a planets in the sky. Strangely, I had a dejàvu feeling. That I had seen this same sky once .Next I heard someone whisper into my ears. Yet it was my own voice.

"I have waited for him two lives. Should I wait for him another life?"

I heard my voice utter in frustration.

"For whom did I wait?" I asked myself. And that is also two lives???
"When did I wait two lives for someone?"

Suddenly my head was overflowing with unanswered questions.

"Was it about that, Kiddo Yuan Qi?"

The next moment I was amazed by my own words.

"Kiddo ,why did I call him Kiddo, when he is elder than me. "

It was another question which put me in dilemma. I didn't know what was right and wrong.

Actually I was not in a state where I could think straight. I was falling off the cliff.But I saw these glitches of memories in the process.

First I saw an absurd one.

"Master Lu Yan , will you take me as your disciple?"

I couldn't  believe my self , I was begging him to make me his disciple.

"What nonsense is that?When did I beg him?"

But before I could provide a proper answer myself , I heard an arrogant, cruel voice, which brought goosebumps all over me.

"Lu Yan, I came,"

"Xuan Yu!!!" Suddenly that name slipped through my lips. I could feel the fright build up within me.

"How did I know his name? When did I learn that?

Then it wasn't just the fear of losing my life, but fear of going insane with these random questions popping in my head,which didn't make any sense .

And then  I saw, I run towards someone with all might while tripping over the things, still I ran towards him,to save his life. Xuan Yu closed the  gap  between us taking small steps.

"Pls don't hurt my shifu.." I begged him with allmight. I felt my pain  runs panitrating my bones.

" Shifu....?? Who is this shifu? "

Then I remembered ,how I naturally called him , shufu several times.

"Can it be him?  Then are we teacher and disciple in my previous life? I thought to my self.

"Shifu...shifuo....pls come out from the formation" I saw I scream out loud. That was heart wrenching.

"Why am I feeling this much of longing towards him?"

But nothing was helping me out.

Next I saw my pathetic self trying to save him from my fragile body. Soon my whole world blacked out.

I thought that was the end. I thought no more conflicting thoughts, but I was wrong.

" Shifu... you have a name, he has a name, but I don't remember mine."

I heard my voice raise a question acting cute.

"Can you give me a name?" The voice implored him.

Then I could see his blotted image,and a white robe. I already suspected it was him. Next my blurried vision was cleared and I could see his devine figure, true god Lu Yan's figure in front of me.