Do never underestimate

Start from the beginning

"It's another punishment, right?" He asked, mocking her.

"Yeah, but who cares?" She lightly said.

"You do not know his temper. I can say you only that much, " Jing Ling said in concern .

They didn't know master Lu Yan was right behind them.

"Jing Ling, it seems you don't have any other work than chit chatting," He said with a frown.

With that chance, Li Mei straightened up her posture, not wanting to be blamed by him.

Lu Yan gave her a knowing look before leaving the deck.

There after, there was no peace at  mount lookout. Every day, Jing Ling could hear the master's annoyed voice in different  tones.

"Li Mei"

"Liii Mei//"

"LI MEI"

That was her way of teaching her master  a good lesson. She swore she would

"There she goes again." That was Jing Ling wearing a mischievous smile  at the back yard of the Mount lookout.

"Ever since she came here, mount lookout had been merrier than never. Such was her."

There was no end to her tantrums. Either she purposely misread the ancient rules, making fun of them or made Lu Yan exhausted by misspelling words, which resulted having more punishments.

Earlier, Lu Yan gave simple punishments, having more patience with her. It was either sweeping the deck, wiping the wooden floor of the deck, or kneeling down. But one day, she crossed the line.

That day, Li Mei eagerly attended the class unlike the other days. Sun Shi didn't have to beseech her to wake up. Mei herself woke up and plodded towards the study tables.

She attentively did listen to the lesson. Sun Shi knew Mei had something cooking up in her head.

She wondered what it was and didn't hear Lu Yan raising a question.

"Goddess Sun Shi "

She startled and looked at Lu Yan with a trembling heart.

"I hope you haven't caught her disease."
He asked her in an emphasising tone.

At the end of the session, Lu Yan assigned them a task and went back to his own studies.

Suddenly, a wicked smile was drawn on Li Mei's face. She barely managed to suppress her smile.

Lu Yan was turning the pages of the book just to find a drawing of a woman and a man looking at each others from the opposite directions and in the next moment magically they came closer to each other and kissed.

His eyes widened. His facial muscles danced.

That was called the live image spell. The point was one has to draw a picture using non erasable ink and cast the spell ,chanting the words. This was something she learnt from Goddess Yan Ki. When Mei was young, she used to cast the live image spell when relating stories.

Lu Yan was in shock. He was furious to see someone had taken him for a laughing stock. He exactly knew who it was. He looked at her with piercing eyes.

"Li Mei," He addressed her with gritted teeth.

Mei lifted her face and looked at him with innocent eyes, acting she did not know anything.

"Now drop the act. I know you did this. " He said in between while giving her a deathly glare.

He showed what she had done to the invaluable script. The couple was still kissing.

Jing Ling, who was at the mid deck sweeping the wooden floor, looked at them, alarmed with master's furious voice.