CLXXV (NSFW but lots of character development)

This is what happens once everything has been said. Peace remains, and a shimmering between them as Brett drags his tongue leisurely over Eddy's cheek to his earlobe. He nibbles it gently and Eddy groans softly. 
"Bretty..." he whispers.
"Yeah? You like that?"
Brett pushes him back sweetly, so sweetly and lies down beside him. His hands go under Eddy's shirt and play with his nipple until Eddy's head flies back into the pillow. Tingles emanate from where his fingers toy. 
"This is so much nicer than last time." Brett whispers in his ear. "So much nicer."
For a moment Eddy can see him, in the shadows on the roof terrace, watching as he left with Anna. Then he moves swiftly, propping himself up on his left elbow so he's above Brett. He can do that now, you see. He's no longer the one who can do nothing but lie back and surrender. He kisses Brett's cheek in turn, but suddenly Brett shifts him back and rests his weight on Eddy. 
"No, no." Brett coos. "Please. Tomorrow you can do that. Let me have this one. Let me love you."
Everything falls silent as Brett's words sink in. So meaningful. So real. He's been his saving grace. Maybe this is the closest Brett is going to come to showing him what that has meant to him. 
Eddy blinks quickly so he doesn't start crying. "Always." he whispers as he lets himself sink deeper into the mattress. "Fuck, you're sexy."

What is he going to do to him? Eddy is not sure, but he waits as Brett drags his tongue past his cheek again. Then he straddles him, leans forwards and starts to move. His hands are between them, undoing buttons, sliding jeans down bums, and he's back, nestling against him, moving gently. 
Oh, Eddy doesn't miss the tear as it wells on his love's lower eyelid. He doesn't miss the small moan that could almost be a sob. Brett moves against him and pushes him higher. 
"I'm yours now." he breathes. "Bretty. I'm yours."
The tear overflows and Brett's cheek flies against his own, still moving, moving, pushing them on. "I still can't believe it." he whispers. 
"You saved me." Eddy breathes back. "Saved me."

They've had sex many times by now. They've fucked, even. They've had quickies in lifts and parks and yet this time, this quiet, sweet time will be his favourite time ever. It's a confirmation of everything they are now. 
"Never leave me." Brett whispers urgently, then groans deeply as he intensifies the movement just a touch. Another tear wells in his eye but Eddy resists the urge to wipe it. Let me have this one. Brett said. And that's what he'll do. 
Oh, God, he's going to come soon, he knows it, there's no stopping it because the movement goes on and the tingles are flying. He'd like to halt the moment, stay here forever, but Brett speeds up again and that's when Eddy knows he's the same. 
"I won't." he says earnestly. "I'm yours forever."
Another sob, another tear and the deepest groan yet. Brett's fingers dig into Eddy's shoulders as he bucks suddenly, once, twice, and Eddy can feel him pulse against himself. Of course he takes him along. 
"I love you!" he moans as he comes hard against his love's belly, mingling himself with him, mixing lives and bodies. 

As soon as it's all over he does roll. Brett lets himself fall to his right and Eddy props himself up again. Tears are still on Brett's face and now he's allowed to kiss them away. He does so, kissing every wet spot, then his sweet, sweet lips. 
"You okay?" he asks kindly. Brett nods and opens his eyes to look at him. Slightly red, with an ocean behind them he never got to see before. 
"I am now." he says. "God, it's been a ride."
"And now I'm yours." Eddy tells him. Brett nods again. 
"I still can't believe it. I'm no longer in the shadows."
Eddy smiles faintly and kisses the soft lips again. His arm is on Brett's chest and he can feel his heart rate slowing. 
"You're not. And neither am I."
"Thank God."
Another kiss and Eddy snuggles into his chest. 
"Thank God, yeah. And thank you."