CXXVII (2nd half soft NSFW)

"Hey."
Brett's voice is soft and Eddy could just cry as soon as the sound waves hit his ears. 
"Hey."
"What did she say?"
Eddy sighs and puts his hand on the cold rail. It's long dark and getting chilly but somehow he couldn't face talking to his mum in his bedroom. 
"What didn't she say? She's worried. She wants to come speak to the doctor, like I'm five. It's sweet, I know, but to be honest I have enough on my mind without her worries. But she's coming over, tomorrow."
Brett nods and steps out onto the balcony.
"Okay. Come in with me?"
Something about Brett's tone stops everything dead. Worry? His mum? Everything vanishes into the air around him, the susurrant tones from late night walkers underneath the balcony wafting up until they, too, vanish. 
"Um. Okay."
His throat is suddenly very dry but not in a bad way. It must be that all of his attention is elsewhere, maybe on the hand that Brett holds out. 
"I would take it, but..." he quips feebly, gesturing to the chair. Brett doesn't smile though, he just gets behind the chair and pushes him in, then holds out his arm so Eddy can swing himself on the bed. 
"Hi." he breathes once he sits down next to him. "Can I try something?"
Eddy's heart starts hammering a whole new rhythm. A new musical term will have to be invented, just for tonight. 
"Um. Yes."
To be honest, he's not so sure. What is Brett planning?
"Can you lie on your front, do you think?"
"Um... yes?" he asks, not quite able to keep the question mark off the end of the sentence. Brett chuckles lightly. 
"I'm only planning nice things." he whispers as he bends over. He kisses his cheek, then Eddy feels his tongue against his earlobe. Brett nibbles it gently. 
"O-oh!" Eddy manages. Look, he would ask what, he would ask why but all of his focus is on Brett's teeth around the tiny flap of skin. Oh, God, that's good. Sparks fly out from the contact and he's like putty in his hands already. Brett pulls his t-shirt off, then pushes his chest. He lies down obediently and turns on his front. 
"Good." Brett whispers again, his hot breath caressing his cheek. 
"Fuck." Eddy breathes back. He's not touched him yet and he's trying not to pant already. How is he so good at this? But before he can contemplate that further he feels Brett's lips on his neck, nipping, sucking slightly until Eddy moans out loud. Brett's hands are on his back and they're rubbing, gently, then firmer, in beautiful circles that go down, and down, and down. 
He moans again once the kneading hands reach his lower back. He's sensitive there, he knows that from previous encounters. His next moans is embarrassingly loud. His erection presses itself into the mattress and he can't help himself, he needs to wiggle. 
"Sssh." Brett whispers, sending shivers down his spine, and he stops. 
Down, down the hands go and before Eddy knows it his jeans are pulled down and the hands are on his bum, rubbing him there, stroking, kneading. 
"Ah! Fuck! Brett!" he cries, the pillow under his cheek muffling the sound.
"Yeah?" Brett says in his ear, his weight on him for just a moment, and it's enough. 
He's felt him, hard as a rock against his bum, the jeans doing very little to hide it. Waves of something pull through him and he can't help but call out again. 
"Please!" 
The soft hand on his shoulder, turning him around is everything. The burning horniness mixed with something else in his eyes is more. Eddy doesn't even care how obvious he is being, his hardness sticking eagerly up to the ceiling. Brett's eyebrows do that slight wiggling thing Eddy loves and he simpers. 
"Okay." he breathes.

A/N. So... right now your challenge is to find the word my husband challenged me to put in this chapter ;-)
And ten points from Author-San for who knows what it means! Haha!