CLXVII (NSFW)

"Fuck!" Brett calls, only just not too loudly. Eddy's hand squeezes the gorgeous bulge again, gently, waiting for the moan he knows is coming. "Oh, God, Eddy..." Brett kisses him one more time, fire exploding between them, but then he lets him go and drops to his knees in one swift move. He drags open Eddy's zipper and he hastily takes him out, closing his lips around him, drawing him inside of him like he is life itself.
"Fuck!" Eddy calls too, no way is he lasting, oh, no, because Brett is so good at this now. He looks up at the ceiling, then glances in the mirror. Oh, God, that's so sexy, he can see him, down on him, head bobbing up and down as he sucks him expertly and his excitement mounts more until he's ready to erupt in showers of sparkles. "I can't! Oh!"
Another suck and he's still looking in the mirror but the lift around him has vanished into thin air like the pins did, all he sees is the park and their bench and Brett, moving up and down on him. He groans loudly as the orgasm approaches like fire through eyes, like daggers melting into skin and bone.
"I love you!" he calls out as the pulsing starts, as the tingles fly and he is clawing at the wall and the rail behind him, emptying himself over and over into his love's sweet mouth.

Brett is on his feet already, supporting him, because he must have sagged, and he plucks him off the wall and sets him down into the chair tenderly. Pride swells through Eddy hard.
"I stood." he manages.
"You did." Brett replies, Cheshire cat grin spreading on his face. "You stood."
"I'll sit for this, though." Eddy says drily. One moment, a couple of deep breaths and he reaches forward and pulls Brett's zipper down in turn. Brett looks down at him through dark, dark eyes and groans deeply.
"I'm so close already." he breathes. "Almost came in my jeans just now. This is what you do to me."
And just like that Eddy knows. He sees it in the dear face he knows so well. Brett could have come, just now, and he managed not to, because he wants this, right? Because he wants what Eddy can give him? More pride swells and he is smiling as he takes him in in turn.

Oh, soft, luscious silk and it takes no time at all, proving what Eddy thought already, just a few strokes, a few tongue flicks over his end until the deep, deep moan comes, until the pulsing starts and the salty liquid starts flowing, no, shooting out into the back of his throat. He swallows as he keeps sucking, drawing it out for him, loving him.
Loving him.
It's so, so good. He could never in a million years have expected how good. Who needs anything in life but a Brett? Once the last quivers stop he lets him go and Brett staggers back against the mirror, clearly struggling to stay up. Eddy grins once.
"Ah. Is it your turn to sit? I can get up, you know."
"Fuck. No. Ha. No. I'm good." Brett closes his zipper, then runs the back of his hand over his moist forehead. "Whoa. That was.... whoa." He reaches around him and hastily pushes the red button. "Let's get out of here asap. We don't want someone in some office somewhere to wonder why the lift stopped and decide to come and investigate."
Now Eddy laughs out loud.
"Nope. Can't have that. But you know there's no way Todd isn't reading this on our faces the second we walk in."
"I don't give a fuck about what Todd thinks." Brett shrugs as the lift starts moving up like nothing at all out of the ordinary happened in it, ever. "At least we didn't have to wait to get to the bedroom."

Eddy smiles and takes his hand. He's never been brave like this before. And it pays, clearly. 
"No, we didn't."