CI (NSFW)

It's like tectonic plates colliding, just ever so gently, ever so slowly. Their lips meet, Eddy is not even sure who closed the distance in the end, and rest together for seconds. Then Brett hums again, deep down in his throat like a cat's purr. His erection nestles easily against Eddy's lower belly and what can he do? Of course he meets him, swelling, growing quickly to capacity, settling to be just next to him, separated only by thin pieces of fabric.
He kisses him again and now Brett's tongue peeps out, a sigh on his lips, a warmth spreading from Brett into Eddy's soul. He grunts softly as he opens his own lips and allows him in.
Is it the night, the darkness around them, or what just happened? Or is it how they were last night, so easy, so in tune? Somehow there is no rush, there is just lips, and tongues meeting gently, turning around each other slowly, gyrating to the music only they can make.  
"Hmmm." Brett hums again, this deep purr of a hum that travels through Eddy's body and makes him buck, just once, just softly. 
Is that a smile, on Brett's lips against his own? 
"Do that again." he whispers huskily. 
"Oh!" Eddy breathes and he does, bucking his own erection gently into Brett's. Brett groans and locks his leg firmer around him, pushing them closer together. 
"This not sore?" he breathes again. 
Should he tell him that right now he doesn't care how sore it gets, he just wants to buck again and feel the tingles fly out from that point of contact, of friction between them? 
"Nu-uh." he breathes back.
It's a gentle movement, at first, Brett's rub, but Eddy almost cries out in pleasure. 
Oh my God, that feels divine. Tentatively he moves his hips forward. Brett's head rolls back and he groans deeply. Then he moves slightly so he's almost on top of Eddy. 
"Yeah?"
Eddy nods. He's gone already, he just needs him to move again now that he can't anymore. Is he doing that on purpose, so he doesn't hurt himself? 
But then Brett does start to move and any thought about that leaves the building, chasing out the wisps of gnomes that were still hiding in the corners of the room. 
"Oh, God, yes." Brett breathes in that husky tone that travels, rubbing into him, almost bucking but not quite, making sure to be in contact with him at all times. His upper body moves up a little so he supports himself on his elbows and he rubs again and again. An orgasm builds like a monsoon, sweeping up from somewhere where pain is not a thing. Brett grunts and his hands are at Eddy's waistband, his eyes a clear question. 
Oh, Brett, do you really need to ask? Eddy just smiles his assent and Brett yanks down his pyjama pants, then his own and he's back already. 
Oh divinity, oh joy, has anything like this ever been this good? He groans deeply as Brett's movement intensifies. He knows him, now. He knows he's close, he can feel it in his movements, in his staccato breaths, in the pinching of his eyes, somehow never breaking contact with his own. 
"God, yes." Eddy grunts deeply as the tingles overtake him whole, and he can actually feel Brett start to pulse as his deep groan emerges, as he comes and comes against him, with him. 

"Oh my fucking God." Brett states as he crashes down, half next to him, half on him, their relaxing erections still safely together to avoid a mess. Eddy smiles and moves so he can kiss him again. 
He's not sure what's better, kissing him just when excitement mounts, or now, when they're at peace, and his lips are soft, and sweet, and plump. 
"Mmm." he hums against them. 

They lie there for a full minute, carefully connected, kissing gently, but then Brett stirs against his lips.
"A little bit of moving will be required here."
Eddy grins. 
"I'm okay with that."
Brett grins too as he moves his arm awkwardly to avoid said mess, grabbing for some tissues, handing some to Brett. 
Why does Eddy almost feel bereft once the connection is lost? He cleans himself up mechanically and watches Brett as he takes the tissues from him and throws them away with his own, then comes back. 
"Sleep, Eddy." he whispers once his arms are safely around him again. "Just sleep, yeah? No more nightmares."
Eddy nods. 
"Okay."

It's not what he wants to say. He wants to say 'I love you.' He wants to say that so badly in fact that the words burn on his tongue.
He's said it to him a thousand times but he can't, now. Because he knows it wouldn't mean the same any more.
So he snuggles into him quietly, sighs, and falls asleep.