CVIII (somewhat NSFW)

Has he ever been happier than this? Brett's hand squeezes his gently, clearly not caring whether anyone will see.
A thousand worries, a million doubts, but who could keep worrying if they were here, with this gorgeous man opposite them, looking at him like...
Like he's the world.
Butterflies swarm up in a huge wave and his whole body gets warm.
Oh.
Like he's the world.
Eddy blinks and rubs his thumb over Brett's hand. To be honest he wishes he were rubbing another part of him right now. His eyes glide over Brett's face, the bit of tiramisu that's left on his plate long since forgotten. Large, sweet, almost labrador-like eyes with a speck of brown. An even nose, a lovely light brown complexion. Good, solid eyebrows and lips, oh, those lips.
Eddy looks down quickly as he swells, filling his jeans to capacity in an instant, tingles flying up from there into his belly and chest.

Ow, the tip of his erection is pressing painfully against his unyielding zipper. He wiggles on his chair but that doesn't fix it, he'll need to readjust. So he looks around him quickly and when he's sure nobody sees his hand slides over to the centre of his lower belly. The movement of his thumb is surely almost invisible, just righting himself until he sighs a small, small sigh. Better, so much better.
Then he looks up and his heart flutters wildly.
Oh.
Brett is looking right at him and he smiles a lazy, sexy smile. Wait. Does he know exactly what's happening? Brett's eyebrows twitch.
"Me too." Brett whispers huskily and God, he might as well have been talking directly to his dick.
"Oh!" he breathes as tingles fly stronger, further, like they're leaving his body and racing over to Brett's large, soft eyes.
Eddy has loved it here this evening, in fact just half a minute ago he wanted to stay here indefinitely and eat Italian food until he could only be rolled out of the door sideways like one of the huge pastries they sell, but now he doesn't anymore, suddenly, because after Brett's husky admission he wants nothing more than to be in his arms.
"Let's just stay a tiny bit longer." Brett breathes as if he reads his mind. "Finish your dessert."

How could he possibly eat now, no matter how fine the tiramisu? But he can't help it, because Brett has said it and he's so not going to argue.
But he's not powerless, here. Half a grin bubbles up in him, past erections and tingles as he picks up his fork slowly and stabs a piece of tiramisu. He brings it to his mouth and licks his lips slowly, before opening them gently and closing them around the fork. Brett's eyes are glued to him. Eddy moans softly. He is omnipotent now. 
"Ah, this is good." he groans.
"Yeah?"
"Hmhm."
The next bite and Brett has frozen to his seat. Eddy licks his lips again, still decent enough for the outside world, I mean, hasn't he seen a million couples do this before?
He's never been part of it though, and the idea that Brett is sitting there on the other side of the table, hard by his own admission, is making him hotter than he's ever been in his life. He can feel an orgasm already, resting just underneath the surface. He licks his lips again, more than deliberately, and Brett leans back and closes his eyes, just for a moment.
"Can we please go home now?" he asks huskily.
Eddy nods quickly. Joy of joys he brought a jacket, in case it would get cold. He'll very definitely need it on his lap, because he's wearing his white jeans and without it his erection would be visible to anyone who looks. At least Brett is in his signature black jeans. Much safer. He smiles across the table as he drags the jacket off his chair and drapes it on himself meaningfully.
You did that. he hopes his eyes say.
Brett stares at him for one second, then he gets up with a shock and walks to the register. It seems to take only seconds before he's back. There is no need for talking right now, Brett simply gets behind him and rushes him out of the restaurant. God, he wants him, and clearly Brett wants him back. What could ever beat that?

The traffic light takes forever to turn green and hurry, hurry, they need to be home, something needs to happen with these tingles that fly around them both. On a whim Eddy looks back, just to check, and God yes, there it is. A lovely bulge. God, what a good bulge. It's not just him, no, Brett is right there with him. He wishes he could run his hand over it, but judging from how he himself is feeling that's probably not a good idea.
God, he wishes he could do all sorts of things to that bulge, right now.
Does Brett know, where he is? He must, right?
It's long dark now, and nobody knows them here, surely. That same giggle from earlier bubbles. White jeans or no, obvious or no, suddenly he couldn't care less. He needs to make sure he knows. Slowly, deliberately he lifts the jacket up so Brett can see that he is exactly the same.

Wait. Was that an intake of breath, behind him? Is he moving him forward just a little faster?

Brett pushes him into the lift of their apartment building and his lips are on his already, hot and insistent, his tongue thrashing into Eddy's mouth. He meets him head on as the lepidopteran swarm envelops them.
"Bedroom." he pants once the lift door pings. "Please."
"Absofuckinglutely." Brett replies as he rushes to get his key out.