LXXX (NSFW)

It's so, so different here. There's no dark, no night, no quilts. There's him, fully naked, fully hard, and there's Brett, fully clothed. 
Suddenly he wishes he weren't. It would make it more... even. 
He can't ask that, though. 
The anticipation weighs on him. Is Brett also feeling it? Is he even sure? But when he looks him in the eye he sees no hesitation. 
What Brett doesn't want to do, he doesn't do. 
And that's when Eddy glances down and sees Brett's bulge.
Oh, shit. Brett... whoa. He's obviously fully hard. Wait. He's into this? I mean, that's not weird, right, that doing something like that to someone else would do something to you, too? But then... does he need to invite him in?
"You should be naked too." Eddy says suddenly, shocking himself so much he covers his mouth with his hand. 
Wait. Did he actually say that?
"I mean... if you want to... also... you know?"
Brett blinks and for a long, long moment he stares at him. The room freezes around them, holding them captive. Eddy can't breathe. Has he overstepped? Will he find him weird? Why does this moment suddenly feel so weighted? Surely he'll find him weird.

But then Brett gets up with a shock, pulls his t shirt off and undoes his jeans. He pulls them down quickly and steps out of them. 
"Um." he says as he gestures down at his dick, standing proud. "I guess... I dunno. I guess I can't help you out without this happening."
"Of course. I get that, come on." Eddy says quickly. He needs to put Brett's mind at ease, even if to be honest a small part of him is starting to wonder what this means. He needs to shut that part down, though. There's no space for things like that. "And let's face it, you could do with the relaxation."
Could he tell him, how much he enjoyed seeing him come last night? How in fact thinking back on it is making him harder still? But he sees Brett's face fall and he knows he needs to elaborate.
"I mean, it must be like watching porn, right? Watching somebody else come turns you on too?"
Slowly Brett nods.
"Yeah. I guess. Anyway."
He slides past Eddy and steps under the shower, rinsing out his own hair quickly and running some soap over his torso. 
Does he feel dirty too, after the salmon building? Eddy can't help it, he follows every move Brett makes with wide eyes. His hand runs over his stomach and subtly slides past his hardness. Then he opens his eyes and meets Eddy's straight on. 
He's bolder now, Eddy can see the change, the awkwardness gone, probably driven out by him being horny. He sits down on his haunches and his right hand is on Eddy's knee.
"Yeah?"
Because he's moved water flows over the both of them, down Brett's arm and onto him. 
"Yeah."

The touch is expected but it still makes him cry out. Oh, God, this is so just what he needs after the horrible afternoon. And it must be how raw he still is, but he doesn't even want to be quiet. Todd and Ian are out, after all. 
"God, yes!" he calls as Brett starts moving. 
He glances down and freezes for a second, because Brett's left hand is around himself, and he's moving them both in unison. And it's true, what he just said. Watching someone else do that only makes you hotter. He groans loudly again as his orgasm approaches, his entire body full of delicious tingles. Brett moans too, now, and suddenly he sits down on his bum. Eddy giggles. 
"So not going to be able to stay upright." Brett grunts through gritted teeth. 
Eddy can't help himself, his hand goes up and into Brett's hair, scratching him softly like he just did to him. Brett groans loudly and throws his head back. 
Suddenly his unison movements become feverish. Eddy has no idea how he's even coordinating his hands but he's lost, lost, about to leave his body and float into orbit. 
"Imma..." he grunts and Brett nods. 
And just as the waves start overtaking him he sees him scrunching his eyes together, throwing his head back again, groaning louder than he's ever heard him do before. 
"Yes!" Eddy screams as he comes too, and comes, his warmth flowing away with the cascading shower water, mixing somewhere on the ground with Brett's.