CLXV (somewhat NSFW)

"Wow." he manages as he catches his breath, looking down at his black jeans where the last of the drawing pins dissolve into nothing. As if they were never even there to begin with. The ducks are still floating on the pond in front of him, not even noticing their existence or what they just did and what it meant. Eddy definitely doesn't want to be one of them right now. "That was... easier than I thought?"
"Yeah?"
Something in Brett's tone makes him turn and take notice.
Oh.
Oh, there it is. The worry creases his boyfriend's face and love courses through him hard, warming him, obliterating the last remnants of knives, daggers, pins. He cares. Oh, how he cares.
This bench, this bench. He remembers so well what happened last time they were here and now there's no filing it away. He takes Brett's hand and maybe it's all of the tension of the last fifteen minutes but he can't help himself: he is growing, swelling quickly to fill the front of his jeans to capacity. Embarrassment starts flooding him because really? Now? He's got no self control at all? What if Brett sees, what will he think? He blinks at the ducks and starts rethinking his desire to be one of them. Surely they don't have these issues, right? 
But actually... maybe... doesn't he have just the way to dissolve the creases in Brett's face? In fact... wait. Doesn't he owe it to his love to try? His heart starts pounding wildly but he looks up at Brett, gazing at him through his eyelashes in a way he hopes is seductive.
"Uh oh." he whispers naughtily before he can pussy out.
"What?"
Eddy strokes his love's cheek for just a short moment, then, in a moment of extraordinary bravery, he gestures down. Brett follows his hand, then his eyes widen.
"Oh!"
"See? I'm not sore. It's fading." Eddy says huskily, still very much not sure where this bravado is coming from. But you know what? Actually, he is sure. He needs to erase the worry he's put his love through and he is pretty sure that this will do that. Simple. He doesn't need self control. "All I'm thinking about is what we did last time we were here." he adds shyly.
"Wh..." Brett's eyes flit around the park, still busy in the late afternoon. The dad and his son must have left at some point in the last minutes while he was walking around the pond but a young woman pushes a stroller over the gravel path, not ten metres away from where they sit. A middle-aged man jogs on the other side of the water and old couple walks hand in hand, just over there. "Um. There's no way, right?"
"No." Eddy shakes as his erection throbs against his zipper, the excitement of being out in the open and being so honest only adding to his arousal, the glance he shoots at Brett's bulge - clearly quickly getting just as hard as his own very quickly - sending shivers down his spine. Is it what he's just done? The relief of walking, that makes him dizzy with need? He's never been like this, ever. He's always just waited for a good moment, before. But here they are. "I'm not about to stop being hard, though." he admits sexily, knowing very well it'll make Brett's eyes widen. "Can you push me back? Like... quickly?"
"Fuck..." Brett whispers. He plops himself down on the bench next to Eddy and his eyes bore into him. His hand is on his lap, but just then, quickly but deliberately, he lets it glance over his own crotch. Eddy's eyes widen and he can almost feel his pupils dilating. Brett smiles sexily and just then, just as he gets up to get the chair, just for a millisecond, it glances over Eddy's too. "God, you're so fucking sexy." he says huskily. "I could never have predicted how sexy."

Eddy's heart stutters and he smiles in relief. His plan has worked, his bravery has been rewarded. This gorgeous man wants him and now the creases have vanished in the dear face, the dark eyes he loves so much have gone from worried to fiery in the course of a minute. "Only for you." he whispers, more honestly than Brett realises.
"Fuck. Home. Now."
He holds out his hand and Eddy takes it out of habit, swinging himself in the waiting chair. Brett is behind him already and pushes him over the gravel path at speed. Eddy crosses his legs and folds his hands in his lap so no one will know what's going on but God, even that little touch pushes him closer to an all-encompassing orgasm.
Oh, God. This is everything.

A/N. Happy new year, all! I hope you've had a good time and I'm wishing you all a happy and healthy 2024!