CXLVII (first half NSFW)

Suddenly a silence falls over them, even though they've just talked more openly than they ever have before. Brett's belly is pressing against his own, then he sits up a little and that's when he feels him, pressing against his opening.
"Oh, God." Brett grunts as he bucks just ever so gently, upping the pressure just a little bit without hurting him.
But oh, that feels good. And oh, Eddy is so done with gently. He grins up at him through eyes hooded with haze and before he knows it he pushes down sharply, taking his love into his body.
"Fuck! Oh!" Brett groans deeply and stills with his eyes scrunched to slits. "Oh, my God. That okay?"
Actually, if feels... it does feel okay. A hint of painful, a lot of full, but not bad. And seeing Brett above him, clearly struggling to stop himself from thrusting... A wave of tingles pulls through Eddy and he takes a breath so he doesn't come on the spot.
"Go on." he hisses, and Brett moves gently, his eyes still pinched, just up once, and back down. He groans beautifully and stills again. Look, it hurts a little bit, maybe, but nothing bad. Nothing like the pain he's felt for weeks now, anyway. Eddy smiles, because now he knows he's got this.
"I'm okay." he says. "Please. Take me with you."

Was it his words, spoken earnestly? Or has Brett's iron control fallen away at last? Eddy is not sure but he releases the deepest grunt yet and starts moving for real, losing control quickly until he's thrusting, pushing him back against the headboard time and time again. And for a second he thinks it hurts but then he hits that spot and...
"Ah! Fuck!" he calls as a huge orgasm builds.
"Yes?" Brett hisses as he thrusts again, the bed hitting the wall hard enough for the whole house to hear. It drives Eddy higher and higher, makes him leave the earth behind, heading for the stratosphere. Another thrust, even deeper and he can feel him twitch, he can feel he's got no control at all. It makes him feel omnipotent and he meets him halfway, pushing back at him as the pulsing starts, as his face contorts and he screams his name, as he starts filling him. Only then does he finally let go and he is coming too, spraying up against Brett's belly, his name on his lips, his love for him filling him whole.

"M-my God." Brett says as he pulls out gently and crashes on his chest. Eddy smiles shyly and turns towards him.
"Yeah, any good?"
Brett's sober, sober eyes, all at once moist with tears again.
"Jesus fuck, I can just not stop crying today. Yes, Eddy. The best, in fact. Ever. You?"
Eddy blinks and strokes his cheek. Gently. Like they've been gentle almost the whole time. Apart from the last few minutes. He smiles.
"You are the best. This was the best. I want to do this lots. I like that you're crying. It means... it means that you... you know. It makes me see what it means to you."
"I never cry."
"I want to be the one you cry with." Eddy whispers. "But I don't ever want to be the reason you're crying again."
Brett's tear overflows and runs down his cheek, onto Eddy's chest. He draws in a shaky breath, then another.
"You know, I was thinking..." he says quietly. "I don't know if this would ever have happened, if you hadn't gotten sick. I don't know if I would ever have seen, or if you would have seen. You know what I mean?"
Eddy nods. He knows very well what he means. This, of course, has been in his thoughts all week.
"You're right." he states. "We might never have. It was worth it."
Brett raises his head. His eyes are slightly red but so, so sober.
"Even the Sibelius?"
"Sibelius or your love?" Eddy scoffs lightly. "Come on. I'll play the Barber next year. I've listened to it. It's cool."
Brett snuggles up against him. He can feel his smile on his chest.
"I'll hold you to that."
"That's cool. It's not open for debate anyway. So. These sheets are for the wash, I think?"
Brett grins deeply.
"Absolutely for the wash, I'll take them off in a sec. Wanna shower with me then?"
"Absolutely."