XIX (NSFW apart from last paragraph)

It's easy, when you sit in the embrace of the best guy in the world, to think about taking it further. So he lifts his head after a minute or two and kisses him gently, just on the lips. Ian smiles and kisses him back, but deeper now. His tongue peeps out and licks Todd's upper lip.
Oh, he'll never get tired of kissing this gorgeous man. He's great at it, too, his tongue dancing gently with his own, until his dick swells up urgently and starts begging him for more, for deeper, for harder. 
"Baby..." he woos, and Ian moves his arm and cups him with his whole hand. 
"Please have me." Ian breathes. 
"Oh, now you're talking." he breathes back, his erection almost bursting out of his jeans by now, rising up more to meet Ian's elegant hand. 
He pushes him back gently so he lies down on their bed. He looks deep into the lovely brown eyes and kisses him again, his tongue sweeping across his lips, then down, down over his neck, and to his collar bone. Ian's back bucks of the bed and he groans deeply. Todd quickly unbuttons his shirt, then pulls his own t-shirt over his head. His hands are already back on him, tweaking his nipple, slowly stroking downwards towards his happy trail. His mouth is on his nipple, sucking gently, then biting until he groans again, but louder this time. 
"Toddy!"
"Patience." he teases as his mouth moves down, his fingers pulling down his jeans so he can take his erection in for just a moment, just to get him even hotter, even looser. 
Ready. 
He loses patience with yet another deep groan from Ian, lighting him up from within, pushing him higher. So he gets naked quickly, yanks off Ian's jeans and lubes up. Even touching himself like this drives him on, and he's almost dizzy with excitement. 

Look, he wants to take his time, he really does, but this is not Ian's first rodeo, not anymore. So the second he positions himself against his opening he pushes down with a deep grunt, taking him in. His eyes are closed and his breaths are coming fast. Oh yeah, he's well gone, and a wave of love and horniness pulls through Todd. 
"Fuck, yes." he hisses as he starts to thrust, no more preamble, just pounding him, and relishing the way he pushes back at him. 
Ian is taking no prisoners tonight, his hand is finding himself, moving up and down quickly as he bucks up at him. So Todd picks up the pace even more, they movement ferocious now. 
"Baby!!" he calls out as he crashes into a huge orgasm, pulsing hard, emptying himself into his love as his love sprays his sticky warmth up at him in turn.

"Oh my God." Ian whispers when he pulls out and crashes on his chest. 
"Yeah."
"That was fucking awesome."
"Yeah. That was just what I needed." he says, suddenly very sleepily. "You always know just what I need."
"It's because you're all that I need." Ian whispers back. He moves under him, then pushes him so he will lie on his back and cleans him off with the tissues that live on the night stand. Gently. Lovingly. Then he kisses him sweetly and pulls the quilt over him. And he would say thanks, or I love you, or yes, you're also all I need. But he's sliding into sleep already, so all he does is pull him in and let go. 

A sound startles him awake. His eyes open wide and he waits breathlessly. What the fuck is going on? 
"No!!!" 
A scream, another scream has pulled through the apartment and he's up already, flying towards the sound, but just as he opens his door he sees Brett, slipping into Eddy's room. 
"Hey, hey." he hears him say. "Eddy. You're dreaming. Hey. Wake up."
Eddy's door closes behind Brett and Todd stands there for a long moment. Then he walks back into their bedroom. 
There's nothing for him to do there, Brett has him. 
God, how he hopes Brett has him. 
He crawls back into bed and spoons Ian, but even with his lovely, safe warmth it takes him forever to get back to sleep.