CXXXVI (NSFW)

"Do you need the toilet before we go to sleep?"
Brett's voice is soft and gentle. Eddy shakes his head. No, he knows exactly what he needs and none of it is outside of this room. 
"Okay." Brett says, his hand on Eddy's chest, pushing him gently back. Eddy lies down obediently and watches the way Brett moves, watches him carefully draw the quilt over him and slip in beside. He pulls him in like he's precious and his lips are close.
"It'll all be okay. You'll see." he whispers.
"I wish I had your confidence."
"I don't, really. But I have to believe."

Eddy blinks into the dark. Wow. That was so honest. The Brett he's always known would say of course I have confidence. Of course you'll be fine. So since when is he that honest? Is his filter in Alaska too? He half smiles at the ceiling, because he finds that it actually helps some to know that Brett is scared as well.
And he still knows what he wants now. His hand finds Brett's and he very subtly pushes it down. Brett smiles against his cheek and moves slightly so he can kiss him gently. But Eddy's not looking for gently, he pulls him in and his tongue explores until Brett grunts and thrusts his tongue against his, dancing with him. Eddy moans softly.
"God, you're good at that." he mumbles.
"Oh yeah?"
"Hmhm."
Another smile, and another gorgeous kiss. Brett's hand goes down further until it reaches his belly. He rubs it softly, eliciting another moan from Eddy.
"Yeah? Hand? Or mouth?" Brett whispers in his ear, and he might as well have been talking directly to his dick.
Since when is Eddy this bold? Because he pulls him softly towards him until Brett understands what he means, clearly, because he scoots over on top of him.
"Oh, God." Eddy grunts when he feels his hardness, rock-like, settling against his own. He bucks up tentatively.
"Fuck, yeah." Brett groans. "Oh, Eddy..."
Another small flick of Eddy's hips and now Brett responds. He pins him down with his hips and starts to move.
Oh, God, this is just like sex but a million times better. Sparks fly from where they connect, driving him on, driving him higher as Brett moves up, and down. Up, and down, quickly picking up the pace. Tonight is not for taking it easy, clearly, all of the tension, the awkwardness and the shame melting between them as they move, their breaths coming short and sweet.
A quick move of Brett's hands and they are both naked, together.
"Bretty!" Eddy calls as he becomes nothing but sensation, nothing but tingles and an orgasm builds from the ground up encompassing all of him.
"Yes!" he cries back.

Eddy knows him, now, he feels the quiver, he knows he's close, he can see it in how his eyes pinch above him, and has he ever felt safer than now, with his love pinning him down, holding him whole, keeping him safe? This is sex, sure, but it is more, he knows that even as he feels Brett's pulse, even as he joins him, shouting his release, groaning as he empties himself against him, mixing with him.
This is love.
God, he wishes he could tell him.
Maybe tomorrow, after the doctor tells him he's fine?
He pushes that last, scary thought away quickly and smiles as Brett crashes on top of him, spent, their bellies moving their quick breaths together, slowing together.

Languid, languid kisses, Eddy's favourite kisses. Breaths slowing down to andante, foreheads together.
"Fuck, that was good." Brett whispers in his ear. "Todd and Ian definitely heard that."
Eddy grins softly. "I don't care. We've heard them often enough."
Brett lifts his face, his eyes shining, because of course Eddy's aren't the only ones that do that after, are they?
"Let's see if we can beat them, huh? You know, over time?" he says gently, as if it's nothing, before moving over carefully to grab the tissues.