CXVI (second half mild NSFW)

"Oh, God, the dream." Eddy says quietly, his eyes instantly fixed on his knees. Something stirs in him as he says it. There was a girl, in it. Is there ever going to be a girl in his dreams again? 
Right now he can't imagine it.
Brett grins beside him as his thumb keeps doing its rubbing thing
"That's so embarrassing." Eddy whispers.
"No, it's not. Would you take it all back?"
Whoa. It's an offhand question, sure, but suddenly the moment is pregnant with the question. Eddy wishes he could look up, to see his eyes, see if they betray if the question means... well, if it means what it does to him. He can't, though. It would be too obvious.
"Never." he whispers back, and he sees the small nod in his peripheral vision.
"What was the dream about?" Brett breathes.
Wait. This... this isn't talking? I mean... Eddy's heart rate spikes and all of a sudden he can barely breathe again. He could say nothing, right? Brett would let it go, right?
"Um. Okay. Well. I was... making out with a girl. Um. And we were gonna, you know. But then she vanished and..."
Can he really tell him this? The words bubble but he bites them down. God, it's embarrassing.
"And?"
"Um. A head appeared under the quilt, I had no idea whose. And they... well. They... you know."
A smile. A smile in his peripheral, he's turned his head enough so he's just caught it. He's also heard himself talk in the neutral pronoun.
Whose head was it? Did his subconscious know even then? Butterflies rush in and settle with him, pervading the quilt and his belly all in one fell swoop.
"They sucked you." Brett says hoarsely, and now Eddy's head does fly up because he's stopped having a say in it. Large, round eyes. Brown dot floating. They burn with the same hoarseness of his voice. Eddy's dick swells to capacity in an instant, the embarrassment suddenly forgotten.
"Y-yes." he breathes.
Brett nods, and he moves. He looks right into his heart and soul, and is it a question?
Eddy thinks it's a question. His heart flutters and he nods too. Brett's hand releases his and it pushes his chest so he lies down. He is up already, and he pulls the quilt over him, then gets in the bed with him. 
Oh my God, he's moving down, slowly, lifting up the quilt, exposing him as he pulls up his shirt . It's slightly cool, maybe, but so much fire is flying through Eddy's system that there's no way he could ever be cold, not now. Brett's hand is on his stomach and he seems to nod again when he sees his erection, clearly visible in his jeans. His other hand is on his inner thigh and he looks back.
"Yeah?" he asks.
"Oh my God." Eddy says before he can think of anything real, and Brett grins.
"I've not done this before. I may suck at it."
Somehow Eddy really, really doubts that and besides, he won't need much with how he's feeling now.
"I-if you're sure." he stutters.
Brett doesn't respond to that. He just looks down, almost dirtily, taking him in with his eyes.
Oh yeah. What Brett doesn't want to do, he doesn't do.
How is he supposed to behave? Eddy has been sucked, sure, by a couple of girls. To be honest it was never that great, he's always preferred sex to that. But the dream pulls through him and he groans softly. His eyes are on Brett, fixed on him as he slowly opens his zipper and pulls his jeans down. He licks his lip and moves down, one inch at a time. Oh, he's so close now, he can feel his breath on the tip of his erection. Then he flips the quilt so it's over them both and all he can see is the shape of his head under it, and he can feel his heat, right by him. Just his breath, caressing him like this, is almost enough to tip him over the edge. It's just like the dream now, but better. 
Is he hesitating? Does he need to tell him don't worry, it's fine? You don't need to do this? But before he can he calls out, because Brett's lips have just closed around him.