CXXII (2nd half NSFW)

"Hey."
Oh, that voice. He would know that voice in a million voices. It resonates with his heart. Eddy turns his head quickly, squinting against the sun. 
"Hey. How was your lesson?"
Brett grins wryly.
"I sucked. I sucked so bad in fact that I had to tell her that I had just taken you to the hospital and it had all been tense. Fucking well almost started crying again when I told her you weren't dying, I have no idea what's wrong with me."
He steps on the balcony and takes his place between Eddy and the sun, so he can see his still pale face with the sun's halo radiating out behind. 
"Oh no. I'm so sorry." he expels. And it's the lamest phrase in the book, sure, but what else is he going to say? I mean, he is ruining Brett's life as well as his own, right? 
"Brett. There's nothing wrong with you. She gets that it was... you know. Difficult. I'm sure."
Another wry smile and suddenly Brett takes a quick step and leans forward. For just a millisecond he hovers, almost as if he's asking for consent, then he touches his lips to his. 
Fire explodes out from the point of contact and sure, he only meant for it to be a peck but Eddy can't do that right now. He grunts and kisses him back with passion.  
"Fuck." Brett whispers against his lips as he thrusts his tongue in Eddy's mouth, and they dance, gyrating, slowly, hotly. Eddy's hands go up to his back and he tugs, just gently but Brett gets it, he swings his leg over and sits down on his lap.
"This not sore?" he whispers again, their lips together still. 
"No."
Will it break the chair? Surely not, neither of them is super heavy, right? Even with all the orbs he's been eating? No, it'll be fine, because there is nothing in the world he wants right now beside kissing him. 
So he does. 
The sunlight beats down on them from above, only just the right side of too hot even though it is such early spring. Perks of being on the top floor, there should be nobody in the world who can see them here. They will be specks, to people in the park below who happen to look up, nothing more.
Oh, to be a speck right here, right now. Brett hums as he claims his lips again and they spend forever there, kissing, this delicious kissing. 
"Oh, God." Eddy whispers back as his erection strains against trousers, tingles flying, replacing any fear he's ever felt. Is Brett the same? He can't see, not while they kiss. 
He can feel though, right? He's allowed, right?
His right hand moves from Brett's back to the front of his jeans and rests there.
Oh, joy of joys, he is the same, and when he squeezes the hardness gently Brett releases a deep groan. And that's it, he can't stop. He remembers vividly what happened last time he did this. Maybe the movement doesn't need to be intense? Before he can decide either way Brett reaches down and opens his button, slides down his zipper. Then he groans again and goes back to kissing him. 
Well. That's an invitation no one should ever refuse. Eddy puts his hand around him carefully and rubs the tip with his thumb. Up, down very, very carefully because it's probably a bad idea to hurt himself, although who cares right now? Up, down, another rub and he would take his underwear down but somewhere a little part of him knows they're out in the open here. Probably best to do this stealthily. And somehow the stealth makes it even better. Eddy's own hardness starts throbbing and an orgasm builds quickly. 
Wait. He's so close. Could he... 
Could he?
His left hand envelops himself and he rubs carefully, Brett's weight on him only adding to the beauty of it all. He rubs both thumbs in unison, just like Brett does so well, and Brett's eyes close, the lids quivering until the lashes shine in the sun. 

Brett's mouth is on his, quick breaths mingling, his hot tongue toying with his own and it's so, so good. It's just... shit, he can't move himself quickly enough. He's staying just on the cusp, his limp left hand just not strong enough. And he would groan in frustration but suddenly Brett's right hand is on his left one, going around Eddy's hardness, and he takes over, moving him quickly, deliciously. 
"Fuuuck..." he grunts, and that's it, Eddy can feel the first pulse under his hand just before he feels him start to soak his underwear, just before he, too, is lost to the beautiful, tingly waves.