CIL (NSFW)

They don't even have to talk, Eddy can feel it in the way the atmosphere changes, in the way his stance straightens. Brett gets up, his eyes smouldering, and holds out his hand. 
"So. Shower?"
"Yes please." Eddy whispers. He pulls the shirt he threw on earlier over his head and takes Brett's outstretched hand so he can swing himself on the stool Brett has just vacated. His heart is in his throat. Yes, they've showered before. They've had sex here. That was before, though.
It was before he was his. 
Something stirs in him and he begins to grow. Is it awkward? For a moment he thinks maybe it should be. Haven't they just had awesome sex? But there is not a thought of liver in his mind. He's his, right? 
He's his. 
Brett chuckles drily as he puts their clothes in the wheelchair. 
"Wow." he says. Then he's back and his mouth is on his, his tongue insistent, hot, burning against his own. Oh, there's no helping this, now, it's fully on. Eddy groans and doubles down. 
"You let me fuck you." Brett whispers once he lets go, their foreheads together, their breaths fast and sweet. Eddy nods. 
"And you liked it." he whispers back. 
"Oh, no. No, no. I a lot more than liked it." Brett states. "It was the best thing I've ever done."
His hand is kneading Eddy's shoulders, floating down over his chest, his fingers just tweaking the nipple while his left hand turns on the shower. "So now I want to make you feel awesome. Okay?"
Eddy simpers as he almost convulses on the spot. 
"Wh... you're so sexy." he breathes. "I... wow."
Brett's eyebrows waggle up and down just once. Confidence oozes from him as he moves Eddy slightly so he's half under the stream of water. Then he picks up the soap and starts washing him gently, in circles, going lower and lower until he touches him there. Tingles fly out and up as Brett's hand encompasses him, all of him, kneading, cleaning, making everything new. 
"Oh, God..." Eddy groans as an orgasm starts to build, but Brett's hands don't stop, they keep washing, kneading. Eddy takes a deep breath and keeps it together. Just then Brett drops to his knees. 
"Eddy mine." he whispers, his head right by his hardness. "You're so beautiful like this. You're always beautiful, but especially like this, when you want me."
Before Eddy can say anything in return he's in Brett's mouth. Brett groans as he takes him in, deeper than before, as he sucks and moves up and down. His hand goes up and tweaks his nipple, floating down over his back and to his bum. Eddy surrenders completely to the moment, to the movement, building higher and higher until he's not sure how he's even going to stay together once he tips over the precipice. 
The best precipice in the universe. 
He glances down and sees Brett's left hand around himself, moving quickly, clearly timing it again. And he would say no, I'll do it, but look. 
What Brett wants, Brett does. 
And it's the sexiest thing in the world. So he watches him with his eyes in slits, his head bobbing up and down on him, his hand moving in unison like it's Eddy's hand. 
Brett's deep groan alerts him, and he would wait, he would watch his love come, but he takes him along. 
"Fuck! Oh! God!" he yells as he starts pulsing, emptying himself into his loves mouth again, and again, the orgasm dragging on and on until he's sagging against the tiles behind him, tears in his eyes, an unbelieving giggle on his lips.