XCV (second half NSFW)

Brett sits back down and all at once the tension is almost more than he can bear. The hand is back, too, and he grabs it. 
Maybe you should.
John's words float through his brain, blowing up until they're painted on the sky by a propeller plane. 
Maybe he shouldn't? Isn't that a line that, once crossed, will change everything? Maybe he should wait? Do that when he's better too, if he does still feel the same? If Brett feels the same?
"When will Todd and Ian be back?" he asks hoarsely.
"Todd has cello lesson, Ian's in a room practising. I think a couple of hours. Todd promised fried rice."
Eddy smiles. 
"Almost as good as my mum's."
"Almost."
The silence stretches between them, grabbing him, chewing him up, spitting him out whole. And Brett's lips, plumper now. 
What does plumper mean? 
"Oh, God, Eddy." Brett whispers suddenly and he's leaning in, coming closer. Eddy's eyes open wide. The wave picks him up and takes him along, no longer in control, because how could you even begin to control such a thing? His heart pounds a new, agitato beat, creating a piece that's not been written before. He leans in too.
It's an electricity that encompasses them, a before that he can feel, that he could go back to right now, if he wants, by just leaning back. Does Brett feel it too? Does he feel the after as well? After they connect? 
There's no stopping electricity though, it just is, not to be shaped or influenced by mere thoughts, mere emotions. With a grunt he closes the distance and meets him head on. 

"Fuck." Brett growls and he's kissing him, his plump lips touching his own, softly at first but quickly he loses himself. And Eddy has seen him do this, you know. It always looked like he was good at it.
Oh, God, he's really good at it. His lips are soft, and velvety, and his tongue licks his Eddy's lips, a question, an invite. Eddy opens his mouth and lets him in, crashing his own tongue against his, dancing with him, slow, fast, fiery, powerful. The electricity consumes him and drags him along until he's breathless. 
Oh, this kiss, this most perfect of kisses. He moans softly and doubles down, lips touching, tongues meeting. 
It's perfection. 
He could stay here forever but they have to breathe, foreheads together, catching their air. He glances down subtly and oh God, Brett is clearly fully hard. Something pulls through him as his eyes take in the bulge in Brett's jeans. He's seen it many times before but it's suddenly so... sexy, fuck it, his own erection strains against his jeans as his eyes float around the delicious bulge, and he's never even considered touching Brett there but he would suddenly love to now, put his hand on him, touch him through the fabric. He doesn't dare, though. Surely that is something that does require talking? 
"Yes. Please." Brett says unexpectedly, almost startling him. Eddy's eyes fly up, searching his face, finding nothing but fire, burning earnestness.
How... how did he know? He's past caring. He lifts his head and kisses him slowly, his tongue playing with Brett's as his hand floats down. 
Has he ever touched his belly before? Surely in passing, but deliberately? He's not sure, but he's touching him there now, stroking down, further and further down. Brett groans loudly and bites his lip, only just not painful. Their tongues are thrashing around each other and to be honest, Eddy could just about come without even being touched.
Kissing has never been like this before. 

Even though he's never done this he knows what he'll find. He's seen Brett naked, he's seen him hard, he knows what he's like. Still it's almost a shock when his hand closes around the sexy bulge. He can't take him all the way, very obviously. But he can rub him gently. Brett's head flies back into his neck and he groans deeply, sending shivers down Eddy's spine. 
"God." he whispers. 
Another kiss and he's rubbing soft circles over the end of the bulge with his thumb, his whole package safely in his hand. 
"Eddy!" Brett calls out then and to his great surprise he moans loudly, head thrown back again, and starts coming violently into his jeans.