XCVI (first half NSFW)

"Um." Brett says as he stops moaning and catches his breath. "Oh."
"Wow." Eddy responds, because it's the only thing he feels. 
Wow, because that was beautiful, if unexpected. Wow, because he himself isn't far behind, his erection straining against his jeans. 
"I... I can't believe I just did that." Brett states, his eyes wide. "Was that... was that okay?"
"Very okay." Eddy asserts and he leans in again. Oh, this kissing, this gorgeous kissing. Brett is calmer now, he can feel him, his tongue no longer urgent but soft, and gentle. And then Brett's hand makes its way onto his belly and it's Eddy's turn to moan. 
Will he ask? Please, don't ask, just do, show that you're okay, that you're at ease, that we're good. 
He doesn't ask, his hand just closes around Eddy in turn and he starts rubbing his thumb, just like Eddy did to him. 
But he needs to be naked, he wants the full experience and he doesn't want to shower. So his own hand slides down and tugs gently on the zipper, to show him. Brett smiles against his cheek and quickly opens the button, tugs down the zipper and frees him. 
"Ahh." he whispers in Eddy's ear once he sees his state. The simple word pulls through him and he almost comes on the spot. 
No, not yet. 
Brett's lips are against his as he tugs up his shirt and starts moving for real, and he's lost already, no way is he going to last, not with all this, the orgasm rushes up from his toes, to his crown, and back to his crotch where it explodes in a shower of sparks, all the electricity they created flying up in a great cloud, and he screams as he comes, harder than he can ever remember before, wave after wave of sparks running though him and all he can do is moan, until he finally falls in the cushions and tries to breathe again.

"Whoa." he whispers. He almost doesn't dare look at Brett, because he's suddenly unbearably shy. He's shown... so much. Too much? Will it put Brett off? But then... Brett came like that, in his jeans, from just his light touch through the fabric.
Surely that means... it means...
Right?
"Yeah." Brett whispers back. And he must realise where Eddy is right now, because he gets up with a shock and grabs for the kitchen roll, giving Eddy some squares, taking them from him once he's cleaned himself up and throwing them away while Eddy does his trousers back up. 
"I think mine may be beyond salvaging." he says soberly, gesturing down at the clear wet spot by his crotch. Eddy laughs. 
"Yeah, maybe. You gonna clean up?"
"Yeah. And start a laundry while I'm at it. You have anything for the laundry?"
"I think there's a couple of things in my room."
"Okay, I'll grab them."
"Thanks."

Eddy sits on the couch while Brett rummages around behind him, gathering clothes, then vanishing into the bathroom for a while. He doesn't mind, though. Not today. Not now. He'll just sit here and bask in the remnants of the electricity they made. There are a million things to worry about, to be anxious about, but what did John say? Give it time?
Maybe he should give it time?
"You all good?" Brett asks once he comes in in his sweats and sits down beside him. 
"Yes." he tells him honestly. And then he needs to ask. 
"Are we still not talking about things?"
Brett smiles. 
"No. You good with that?"
Eddy leans forward so he can snuggle up to him. Brett responds by putting his arm around him. 
Bliss. It's bliss. 
"I'm good with that. Until I'm better."
"Until you're better."
"Okay."

They sit and bask in the glow of the waves they created for ages. Eddy is kind of thirsty but he doesn't want to break this most precious of moments. Never, ever will he forget this day. So it's only when the lift pings again, announcing the arrival of their friends, that they let go and sit next to each other, innocently, like nothing out of the ordinary ever happened on that couch.