CXVII (NSFW)

Brett's soft grunt is everything, everything in the world. He licks him, tentatively at first, then sucks, licks again, swirling his tongue over Eddy's tip.
"Oh! Fuck!" he calls, too loudly, because he heard Todd and Ian come in a few minutes ago, they're not alone in the house any more.
Brett smiles against him and seems to double down.
He's moving up and down now, just like the head was in the dream, sucking just there, licking just there. Eddy groans loudly and surrenders completely.

Oh, those girls were nothing, nothing at all, this is everything, sparks fly through his system out from where he licks and sucks him, to the stars and back. His breaths are coming fast and he tries not to come yet. No, not yet, let him feel his delicious tongue for a while longer, let him feel his movements. But Brett takes him deeper and he shouts out.
"Imma! Oh! God!"
Will he let him go? God, he hopes not, but he would never want Brett to be uncomfortable. He can't stop the orgasm though, that storms up on the shores of him, because he doesn't let go, no, he speeds up and Eddy is coming already, pulsing deliciously, emptying himself hard into Brett's mouth as he shouts out his name as if no one else in the world exists.

"Oh, my fucking..." he pants as his wits find their place inside him again. Brett is beside him, looking...
Oh, wow. He looks so pleased, like the cat that got all the cream in the supermarket. Something warm pulls through Eddy hard and he could cry, right now.
He could so easily cry.
Instead he puts his hand on Brett's shoulder and he tells him the truth.
"That... wow. I... wow. You sure you'd not done that before?"
Brett rests his elbow next to Eddy's head and eyes him sweetly.
"Very sure."
Eddy's eyes flick down, just to check.
Oh. He's hard, completely hard, and a small wet spot on his jeans indicates he liked it enough. Eddy's heart starts hammering again. Because...
I mean, his mouth is not broken, right?
Is he ready for this?
He sits up quickly without using his hands. It's easier than it used to be, his stomach muscles must be getting stronger. He positions his legs awkwardly.
Wait. How?
"Um." Brett hums. "Whoa. Okay. Um. You... you know you really don't have to?"
Eddy looks from the wet spot to his eyes and back.
"Do you want me to?" he asks honestly.
Oh, that twitch, that twitch under him and it says it all, even though Brett is looking as shy as he's ever seen him. Oh, yes, he wants him to. So Eddy smiles at him.
"I'd like to, if it's okay with you."
"O-okay." Brett whispers.

Eddy leans forward. Yes, he can reach like this, reasonably comfortably. And to be honest right now he doesn't care if he's comfortable, he needs to reciprocate, he needs to give Brett...
God, he loves him. He wishes he could tell him how much.
He waits for Brett to open his own button, then he peels his jeans back in turn and looks up once more. Brett is there, head on the pillow, eyes burning, mouth slack open, unknown emotions flitting over his face. He would kiss him but he's just got himself in a good spot.
He can't chicken out now.
He looks down at Brett's erection. He's seen it, he's sort of touched it, but he's never, you know, even remotely...
Can he actually do this? But he wants to, he knows that. He wants to give him...
Before he can pussy out he leans forward further and kisses the tip. Brett groans loudly and Eddy takes him in before he can think of a reason not to.
Okay. He's got this, he can do this.
Actually, this is... nice. Oh, this is nice. Brett's tip is soft, velvety and warm. It's like kissing his mouth but even more intimate. He hums quietly and sucks.
"Oh, God! Yes!" Brett calls. There's an urgency to his call that spurs Eddy on and he starts moving up, and down. Oh, that velvet, and he tastes slightly salty, almost sweet. He sucks again, harder this time, rewarded by Brett's deep grunt. A twitch under him, and Eddy knows what's coming. 
"Eddy." Brett warns huskily, somehow in control even now. "Imma come... God. In your mouth. Please, if you don't want that, stop now." 
Eddy almost smiles. Really, Bretty, you think I'm going to pussy out now, now that I've got you here? Really, you think I don't know where you are from how deliciously your lower belly is quivering against my fingers?
That new power pulls through Eddy, this confidence he's never had in his life. Look, if he can do this, if he can take him here, then what can't he do?
Another deep groan and Eddy braces himself for what's about to happen. He can do this. Another suck, another swirl and Brett suddenly bucks, only just not too hard, and he screams as he starts coming, shouting his name, he can feel him pulse and a sticky, salty liquid flows out of him and shoots into the back of his mouth. Eddy swallows quickly and doubles down.
He finds he doesn't mind it, no, in fact he feels nothing short of omnipotent.

He sucks him through the last waves, and when it's finally all over he rights himself.
"Oh my God, Eddy." Brett groans as Eddy lies down next to him and pulls him in.
"Yeah?"
He moves suddenly, his eyes opening, concern etched on his dear, dear face, now without even a hint of the pallor from before.
"You not sore?"
Eddy smiles and kisses him chastely on the lips.
"No."
To be honest, his left arm is slightly sore. He doesn't care though, and his arm could fall off before he'd tell Brett and make him feel guilty, or stop him wanting this again.
Because he himself wants to give him this again, and again, and again.

The words that scare him bubble up inside of him again, and he bites them down. He just thinks them, in his mind.
I love you.