CXLV (mild NSFW)

Brett's shocked grin stops him in his tracks and grounds him, somehow.
"If I don't want to? Jesus, Eddy, I... well, I guess you might as well know that I could come in my jeans right now, just thinking about it."
Eddy blinks his relief away and pulls him in. A smile tugs at his lips.
"Well, you could do that too, if you want. But maybe let's try to do the other thing first?"
Brett pulls his shoulder blades together in one supple move, then puts his index finger under Eddy's chin and tips it up.
"Wow. Okay. More talking later. You're sure about this?"
"Very sure."
"Okay then."
Brett veers up suddenly. He picks up his backpack from the chair and rummages around in the front pocket, Eddy's eyes glued to every little move he makes. After a beat he comes back with a small bottle.
"Um." he says as his cheeks colour crimson. "I guess I did buy this, this week. So I guess you weren't really the only one thinking about it after all."
Look, Eddy would laugh, or smile, but there's no space for that because Brett's stance is still changing subtly before his very eyes, gradually replacing hesitant Brett with sexy AF Brett. Eddy's erection presses eagerly against his sweats, the tingles driving out any fear he may have felt.
He is safe, in Brett's hands, he knows that, of course he is.
He's always been safe and he will always be safe, now. He's promised him. 

Brett stalks towards him slowly and sets the bottle down on the bed. Then he leans forward and kisses him so dirtily that Eddy's heart feels like it might explode at any moment. That, or another body part. His tongue gyrates deliciously with his love's until suddenly Brett lets him go. His breaths come fast, his eyes are hooded and dark as he drags first Eddy's shirt off and then his own. He pushes him back gently until he's on his back, on top of the soft quilt. Brett's hands are at his sweats and he looks at him once more, checking, Eddy knows.
He nods eagerly. "Please." he breathes as the sweats fly down his legs. "Let me see you. I want to see you."
"Yeah?" Brett grins and he quickly steps out of his jeans, then pulls down his boxers to reveal how stiff he is. Waves of tingles fly up and down Eddy's spine at the sight and his own erection throbs its assent.
"So beautiful." he tells him gently, marvelling about the fact that he can say it out loud. "I love you so much. You're so beautiful like this."
The little blink, the little intake of breath tell him just what Brett thinks of that statement.
"So are you." Brett whispers then, as he sits down next to him, his hooded eyes on him. "To be honest, I always thought you were beautiful, you know, a bit like those K pop stars you liked. Your figure... so lean, tall, elegant almost. Your strong legs when you run, your chin, your firm bum, and this line here, on your stomach..." he trails it with his finger, making Eddy shiver with need. "But all that time I thought I just had heterosexual appreciation for my best friend."
Eddy manages a smile.
"Now you think you didn't?"
Brett shakes his head as he leans forward to kiss the line he talked about. His tongue peeps through his lips, licking it, and Eddy groans deeply.
"Maybe not." he tells Eddy's line. "We'll never know. But we're here now, at last."
"We are." Eddy manages with the last wits he can hang on to. "I still can't believe we are here."
"I'll show you." Brett whispers.