CIX (NSFW)

Something in Eddy registers that Todd and Ian are on the couch, cuddling up together watching the Avengers. He doesn't have it in him to care, though, and clearly neither does Brett, because he speeds him past them and rushes them both into the bedroom.

His mouth, his soft, hot mouth, that tastes faintly sweet, courtesy of the dessert they just had. Oh, God, he needs him, he needs.... Eddy groans loudly and holds out his hand. Brett takes his cue and swings him on the bed, then falls on top of him. His fingers are at his fly and he pulls down his jeans without preamble, dragging off his own and he's back, like a rock against his own hardness.
"God!" Eddy calls out as he bucks up against him. Oh, maybe this isn't technically sex but has it ever been like this with any girl? They're moving now, together, like they've always done this. Eddy closes his eyes and he's back at the restaurant, hard under the table. Brett's mouth is on his and he's panting into him, bucking gently, holding back.
Wait, he's holding back. Eddy's eyes open and he looks up at him. Tears well up, because clearly Brett is not just going for the quick orgasm, no, he's making it last, keeping them on the cusp.
Oh, the cusp is so good.
Up, down, up, down, the rhythm is slow and it builds him and builds him.
"You good?" Brett asks as he stops for just a second.
"It's so beautiful." Eddy replies as the tear wells over.
How did this suddenly get so tender, after all of the build up? He had expected the orgasm to be quick, probably in clothes still. But Brett peels back both their underwear and the precious contact is back.
"You're beautiful." Brett whispers in his ear.
Up, down, up, down slowly and Eddy could stay here forever, just do nothing but this all night, feel his kiss, his beautiful, sensuous kiss. He's seen him kiss other people, he knew he was good at it.
Nothing could have prepared him for how good. Yes, he's been worried, and he knows, somewhere, that those worries are not gone. But right now, right this moment, this most perfect of moments?
The world could just disappear.
Has he sped up? Just a tiny touch? He has, because a huge wave is swelling up from his toes, bouncing around his skull and the sky and coming back to focus just there, just where they are moving together.
"I won't last." Brett groans then. His eyes are scrunched almost shut, his breaths come fast, little beads of sweat are forming on his forehead.
Eddy would lick them happily.
"Oh!" he calls, because he doesn't have to tell him, does he, that he won't last either? The orgams sweeps up and overtakes him whole, and he's screaming Brett's name as he pulses and pulses, spraying up at him deliciously as Brett's cries and Brett's warmth mingle with his own.

"Oh my fucking God." Brett breathes as he crashes down on him, his torso heavy and warm on his own. He throws his arms around him and pulls him closer. No, he won't clean up, he doesn't care, let it be sticky and gross because he needs him, after everything, he needs to know that they have this.
Surely they have this?
Soft, softer, softest kisses. Their erections shrinking together until calm, warm. Loving.
"That was so nice." Eddy whispers. Yeah, okay, they're not talking. Surely that doesn't count as talking?
Brett kisses him again, they kiss for an eternity in fact, just softly, just gently, because they have time. They have forever, in fact.

When does it change? Eddy is not sure, but Brett wiggles against him, so subtly that maybe he is imagining it, but something tingles inside him, something stirs.
Oh, no, he's not imagining it at all because Brett's hand is suddenly on his belly, stroking him gently, and Eddy could call out when he feels him grow again, against his thigh. It makes the tingles flow over to meet him.
Brett sits up suddenly, his eyes hooded, his breath quickening. His hand moves down and encompasses him, stroking him. He's instantly like a rock again. So much sexual tension they built up, earlier. Is this the result? Eddy doesn't care, because Brett's is stroking him quickly now, clearly done with calmness.
Good, because so is he. He throws his head back and groans loudly, then looks down.
Oh, God. Brett is sitting next to him on the bed and he's moving them both, like he did the other day. He's clearly mostly gone, already, the skin on his lower belly starting to quiver again. And Eddy knows he'll join him when he goes. He wants to see him, see them, moving, loving.
"Oh!" He groans again. Oh, please, Brett. Speed up, slow down, bring me there, take me away.
Brett groans loudly and he can see him pulse, he can see his warmth shoot out and land on Eddy's belly.
"Yes!" Eddy calls as he starts coming, too, the orgasm deeper, somehow, Brett's name on his lips as he rides out the delicious waves.