LXXIII (NSFW)

Eddy swallows, then swallows again. The fist is long gone, flown out to sea, leaving him in stunned silence. 
Then he nods. 
"Okay." Brett whispers. Something burns on his face Eddy has never seen before, but before he can wonder what it is Brett is moving his hand under the quilt, over his stomach and down to the waistband of his pyjamas. His skin shudders where it is touched and the small moan escapes Eddy's mouth unhindered. 
"Like this?"
"Please." Eddy breathes. 
It was different yesterday, when he took the quilt off him completely, leaving him bare. Now his hand slips into his underwear and all he does is pull it down a little to make room. His hand closes around Eddy's hardness and he moves, slowly at first. There could be somebody in the room, in fact, and they would have no idea what was going on under the covers.  
"Oh, God." Eddy moans. Oh, this is good. Oh, this is so good. He feels himself sink into the mattress as Brett's hand moves slowly, setting the tingles going, taking his time. 
Is he trying to make it good? He's not going for the quick orgasm today, that's for sure. And Eddy is so here for it. 
Like this he can deal with anything. 
His breath is speeding up now, an orgasm building slowly from the depths. Still Brett keeps the tempo down. Eddy want to turn his head to look at him but he can't. It would make it too awkward. It's better to lie here and surrender to his nimble fingers around him. 
"Yeah?" Brett breathes, suddenly very close to his ear. 
"Y-yeah."
That's it, he's picking up the pace and all at once he could call out. He clenches his mouth shut and tries not to moan. He does, though, of course he does. 
"Jesus." he bites through clenched teeth. "Quilt."
It's coming, the tidal wave approaches through the night, past buildings and fists and cons and violins, it's coming to take him away to oblivion for one precious, precious moment. 
Brett moves the quilt up with his free hand and yanks his shirt up just in time. 
"Fuck!" he hisses through the hand he is clamping over his mouth. The wave washes over him and it's here, he's coming so hard, his whole existence fading in and out as he moans loudly.

He must have turned his head because Brett is smiling at him. Oh, man, he's... wait. He's proud? 
Well, he has every reason to be. Has he ever come like that before? 
Then Brett smiles again, but and impish shyness pulls over his face as he hands Eddy some tissues. 
"You don't... mind if... I... you know?"
Eddy's eyebrows reach for the headboard. He's asking him? Why the hell? 
"No! Of course not, why would I?"
Brett shakes his head and lets himself fall back into the pillow. And he probably shouldn't, but Eddy looks down anyway and watches the subtle movement under the covers. Brett is speeding up now, his face is calm, relaxed, his eyes closed, the long black lashes quivering softly against his cheeks. His mouth twists and opens in a perfect O.
"Oh yes." he whispers. The world doesn't exist at all anymore, it's just two boys in a bed, one that looks down at the other's movement under the quilt, speeding up to presto con fuoco, until Brett moans and throws the quilt off him in one move. 
"Fuck!" he cries, only just not to loudly and he's gone, Eddy can see him pulse, he sees his warmth shooting out, all the way to his chest, he's here to ride his wave with him, listening to his grunts. 
And Eddy would touch him then, gently put his hand on his shoulder to let him know he's here, and it's good, it's not awkward, it's... beautiful.
Why wouldn't it be beautiful? He's suddenly allowed to witness this moment. Have they ever been closer? Can't there be a little beauty in a fucked up world? 
He still doesn't dare touch him though.
It takes Brett forever to stop moving his hand, to lean back into the bed with sweat beading on his forehead, to take a deep, deep breath. 
"Whoa." he whispers then, and Eddy smiles. 
"Yeah?"
Now Brett turns to him. He sees the flash of awkward that pulls over his face, sure. But he sees how fiery his eyes are as well. 
"Yeah." he says.

Eddy grins softly as he cleans himself up with the tissues his best friend has handed him. He's so relaxed now, and so bone tired that he knows he'll be able to sleep, even. As long as Brett is here he'll sleep just fine, in fact. He won't even think about tomorrow anymore. 
"Thank you, Bretty Bang." he whispers as he turns and closes his eyes, with quivering eyelashes in his mind.