CLXVI (still somewhat NSFW)

"Argh." Brett groans behind him as they leave the last gravel path and turn onto the pavement. He turns around and smiles at his love.
"Difficulty walking?" he teases, ignoring his poor, stuttering heart. Brett grins.
"That too. But the boys will be home, I think. At least Todd is. We'll have to get past them. Todd will make us in an instant."
Oh, his lips, his pink, luscious lips. He wants those lips on his own, he wants to feel his tongue, he wants those lips around him as he sucks, and sucks...
Eddy shakes his head hard and focuses on not coming in his jeans, because maybe everything he's tried so far has worked but that would be embarrassing. Thank God, they are out of the park and their house is coming into view in the distance. The houses he knows so well slide by beside them like they always have but somehow they seem to have more colour to them. A man with a dog comes up and nods his greeting. He nods back politely and almost bursts out laughing because the guy has no idea and here they are, about to...
"Please, let there be no one in the lift." Brett mumbles behind him right then and his fevered words start to form the ghost of a plan in Eddy's mind.
"None of the other floors are ever home during the day." he says pensively as the ghost grows and his hand goes on top of Brett's again. "Bretty. God, I love you."
"Not as much as I love you." Brett's voice drips with so much sexiness it seems to heat the whole country by at least another two degrees, and what can Eddy do but simper? Their door is there, thank God, and Brett produces his key, fumbles for a moment, then catches himself and opens it.
"Wait." Eddy says suddenly, just as the heavy door closes behind them. Look. Walking was easy, right? Surely he can do this as well then, right? It's a fitting end to a monumental moment? Before he can second-guess himself he is pushing himself up out of the chair. He stands, then presses the button for the lift.

"Come here." he tells him breathlessly.

"Fuck." Brett whispers again as the doors open. Eddy takes his hand on a whim and steps forward, but he trips over his own feet and almost falls into the lift. Brett drags the chair along quickly and he chuckles darkly as he catches him. He pushes him gently against the rail on the side of the lift, then stops dead right in front of him. He reaches for the button but his gaze is fixed on Eddy, dark, brooding, burning. When was the last time he has stood, in here? Ages ago, because it used to be broken, just fixed in time for him to need it with the chair. And soon he won't be in it at all anymore, just as soon as he can walk those stairs. But not today.
No, today he doesn't want to be anywhere but right here, with the rail pressing in the small of his back and his Brett in front of him, eyes wide and almost black with need. Their lips meet before the doors have fully closed. Desire explodes in him and he moans loudly. Oh, God, this kiss, their tongues thrashing together, hot, heavy, sweet, spice. He meets him head-on and that's when the ghost explodes like a balloon held to a pin and he knows for sure. He'll never make it through the living room, no way. Todd would have a field day. So he reaches slightly to his right and pushes the red button in the corner that he's always seen but never touched. The lift screeches to a stop. Brett's eyes widen, but Eddy doesn't give him a chance, his hand finally closes around his bulge and squeezes.