LXII (quite definitely NSFW ;-))

"Look, just ignore what I said, if you want." Brett whispers. His cheeks are bright red now, his face resembling a tomato as much as that time he had the wet dream at AYO. "Just pretend I never offered."
But how could he ever pretend? Brett's words are still loud in the silence around them, and Eddy's dick strains against his pyjama pants because it's been said, now. Oh, he knows how nice it would be, no matter how awkward this feels. He wouldn't have to suffer the tension. He wouldn't have to wait until he came in his sleep again.
And it wouldn't mean anything, right? He can do that, right? They know each other well enough?
"No, Brett." he says. "That's... so kind. I really appreciate it. Are you sure, though? It wouldn't... you know, weird you out?"
Brett shrugs and all at once he seems to sag with relief. Is that because Eddy isn't making fun of him?
As if he ever would.
Not about something like this.
"Of course not, bro, it's only you. It's really no worries." Brett says then.
Eddy takes a deep breath. Because look. He could tough it out here, say no, he's fine, and what would happen? He would just have another weird arse morphing dream and he would come all over his boxers again. His dick agrees, because it starts tingling like never before.
"Well in that case, thank you." he says quietly, keeping what it means carefully hidden from his face. "Some help is probably a good idea."
Brett laughs then, suddenly, a dry grin that is muffled by the dusk, and somehow it breaks the tension in the room some.
"Okay, so let's be real for a second, you're ready for it from talking about it, aren't you?" he says then, as calmly as if he is discussing the weather. He's obviously seen through Eddy's attempts at hiding things as if he were made of nothing but glass. He obviously makes nothing of it, either. And just like that the atmosphere in the room changes. The awkwardness seems to fade away some, melting into the night like butter on toast, and suddenly it's just them. Just him and the guy he's known forever.
And look, what does he have to hide anyway? If they're actually going to go through with this, Brett will obviously find out that he's fully hard already.
"Yep." he admits shyly.
Brett takes his fourth ridiculously deep breath.
"Okay, then." he says. He reaches around and grabs the tissues, putting them ready between the pillows. "If you're sure. Can I move the quilt?"
Eddy nods. Oh, God, this is so embarrassing, and yet he could almost come just from talking like this. He watches Brett's face as he peels back the quilt, his eyebrows moving just a millimetre when he sees Eddy's erection, protruding proudly upwards in his pyjamas. And that's when Eddy glances down.
Oh, shit, Brett is just as hard. He can see his tent clearly. Brett touches himself briefly with his left hand, moving up and down once through the fabric, and closes his eyes for a second as if he's gathering his courage. Then he puts his right hand on the waist band of Eddy's pyjama pants.
"Off?"
Eddy nods. His heart is beating erratically again, but his time for very different reasons. Brett's fingers graze his belly as he pulls his pyjamas and boxers down in one go. He's naked again, just like in the shower, Brett now seeing everything he managed to hide then. He's past caring about things like that, though.
"Okay." Brett says again. "Sure?"
"Yes."
He knows it's coming, and he doesn't know whether to moan or to brace himself. Embarrassingly, it becomes a moan. And then Brett's hand closes around him and he moans again.
"Oh, God." he says.
"It's okay. It's all good." Brett whispers as his hand starts stroking him, moving up and down, first slowly, then picking up the pace.
Oh, God, it's unbelievably nice, Brett knows just what he's doing even though Eddy is sure he's never done this to anyone else. He would know if he had. His orgasm approaches like a tidal wave. Nothing exists anymore apart from Brett's hand, moving up and down at a mad pace now.
"Oh! I'm gonna come!" he grunts, just to give him a head's up if he doesn't want to deal with that, if he wants to pull back his hand before he blows.
"Okay." Brett breathes back, and somehow it's that that tips him over the edge. He clamps his hand over his mouth so he doesn't scream, and he comes, and comes, and comes.

"Oh, my God." he groans as he comes down from it, the last waves still pulling through him, his whole body relaxing into almost oblivion. Brett's is there next to him with a faint smile on his face, looking a little sheepish but otherwise fine. Then he suddenly sighs and falls on his back without any further preamble, yanks his own erection out of his pyjamas without even cleaning his hand first and starts stroking it, just like he did Eddy's a second ago.
Oh.
It takes no time at all until Brett moans softly, and Eddy realises that at least he can't have been completely repulsed by what he just did to him, because he's clearly about to come already. It's such a relief, in fact, seeing his eyes close, hearing his moans. Yes, he's seen him wank before but never from this close. Never when he could see the skin of his lower belly start to quiver, never when he could see his back arch back, never when he could hear his best friend's deep groan as his stuff starts spilling over his hand, undoubtedly mixing with his own.