CXLVI (NSFW)

The little bottle makes a loud pop as Brett opens it and pours some of the contents on his index and middle finger.
"Now... I may have looked up how to do this, alright?" he tells him as his cheeks colour bright red. "Don't ask. But I've never done it, of course, so please tell me if I'm hurting you."
The words are simple enough but Eddy stills all the same. It means the world all the same. He looked it up? When?
"Did it... did it turn you on when you looked it up?" he asks hoarsely.
Brett glances up and his eyebrows wiggle. God, he's sexy, easy confidence emanating from every cell even though his cheeks are still calming down. 
"I came back from the bathroom and sucked you until you screamed." he says calmly.
"F-fuck." Eddy simpers. Oh, he knew Brett was good at sex, of course he did. But this, melting him with simple sentences, this quiet conviction he has even though by his own admission he doesn't really know what he's doing?
It's everything.
He can't believe he's really his.
"Don't ever leave me." he says as the lubed index finger runs past his erection and makes its way down.
"I won't." Brett says earnestly. "Ever."
The words fly through him, settling with all the other wonderful words he's spoken, just as his slick finger touches him... there and his mouth opens wide. It's weird, but not unpleasant. His erection twitches its own assent and he nods.
"Go on."
Oh! One little push and the finger is inside of him. 
"Oh!" he mouths as the fullness intrudes, strange, but again not unpleasant. Brett waits a moment, sober eyes trained on his face, until Eddy nods again. Then he moves it, hooking back. And it's only just not painful, but as he hooks it's suddenly like electricity runs through him, like he's been hit with a thousand gorgeous volts. He moans loudly and bucks his hips off the bed.
"Jesus." he manages though gritted teeth. "Do that again."
Brett's breaths are becoming shorter, sweeter, his eyes hooding over as he hooks again. Eddy throws his head back and groans deeply.
"Oh! Fuck!"
"It's good?" Brett asks gently.
"Yes. Second finger, please."
Oh, that smile on his love's face, he would lap that smile up any day.

"Enough." he hisses through gritted teeth as Brett scissors his fingers again and again, making him writhe with need on the bed because every time he moves he touches that spot. It makes him want to come right then and there. "I... oh, God. You. Please. Now."
"You're sure?"
Oh, insecure, vulnerable Brett, a Brett he never thought he'd get to see. The sober eyes take him down from the semi-orgasmic haze he finds himself in, to realise Brett's maybe in a slightly different place still, although he feels his erection against his thigh, hard as a rock.
"I want you." he states. "I don't care if it hurts."
"It's just... I don't want to be the thing that hurts you." Brett whispers. 
Oh, no, he can see the tear in his love's eye before it has a chance to well completely, before Brett swallows it down. And he gets it, suddenly, how helpless he must have been, watching him go through this. Especially now he knows that he loves him back. The haze dissipates and he is pulling him in, his mouth close to Brett's.
"Okay. We don't have to do this." he whispers. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to..."
"No! No. I want to." Brett says instantly, gesturing down. "Jesus, look at me. I just... please tell me if it hurts?"
"I will." Eddy promises as the haze pulls over him again.
"Oh, fuck." Brett whispers as he kisses him softly, trailing kisses over his cheek to his ear and back. "I don't think I've ever been this turned on. No way I'm lasting, just FYI."
Eddy grins and tugs his back so he's on top of him.
"That makes two of us."

A/N Hello sweet peeps, I'm hearing from several sides that notifs appear not to be working. I hope this one works as normal again, do let me know? In case you don't get notifs: I always post Mon, Wed and Fri mornings in the Northern European A.M.. 
Lots of love, A-S.