LXXXV (NSFW)

How does the atmosphere change? Eddy is not sure, it's subtle. One moment they're lying there, his head on Brett's chest, on the t-shirt his tears have made damp, Brett's arms firmly around him, his knee against his lower thigh, his hand still stroking his back. The next moment the movement has changed and the last tears dry instantly.
Wait.
Brett's hand is lower now, on the small of his back, and his body reacts instantly, tension changing into something else. His dick wakes and stirs.
"Oh." he whispers.
Wait. Does Brett feel it too? Is he doing this on purpose? Surely not? But Brett hums against his hair.
"Yeah?" he asks, and Eddy nods.
"As long as you don't move." he says, almost grumpily. Because he can't, you know. He needs to be here, enveloped by Brett keeping him safe from the panic and the tears. He needs to stay here where it's calm, and secure. He can feel Brett's grin against his head.
"No moving, huh? I can do that."
"Oh!" he whispers again, because now Brett's hand is shifting to his front, stroking his belly instead. Tingles fly out from his touch, running down to his feet and up to his crown. Brett's shirt caresses his face as he wiggles softly and he moans.
"Hmm..." Brett hums.
He does move, but only slightly, and his right hand is suddenly on the front of Eddy's pyjama bottoms.
"No moving, huh?" Brett whispers, almost teasingly.
"Nope."
Another grin and Brett's hand strokes his dick through the fabric.
"Jesus." Eddy groans deeply. Oh, that is good. Oh, God, he needs to carry on, he needs to...
It's almost like Brett has heard him because his hand slips into his bottoms and finds his hardness, encompasses it, starts going up and down like it did earlier on his back, but so, so different as well.
Images pull through Eddy's head. The tube, the gnomes. The shower. Oh, God, the shower. Brett practising so beautifully. Ian. Todd. All the thoughts swirl around, erased by Brett's hand going up, and down. Up, and down.
And then he feels it. His eyes open wide and his eyes fly down. He can't see it, but he can feel it against his left leg. Brett's left hand must be around himself and he's touching them both in unison again. His eyes are even more shiny now than before, scrunched almost shut but still checking whether he's okay, clearly.
"Yeah?" he asks again.
"Fuck, yeah." Eddy asserts. Oh, he's almost gone and even though this is his second orgasm of the day he knows it's going to be big already. Wait. Is he going to move?
"Oh! Imma..." he warns, his eyes still on Brett's face, who just smiles, his lips twitching, his eyes almost rolling back but still staying on him.
"Me too." he says huskily, and that's what tips him over the edge, he's coming hard, wave after wave of delicious tingles, pouring himself into his pyjama bottoms as he listens to Brett's deep, deep moans.

"Oh my God." he says once he can, again. Brett chuckles.
"Was this what you meant when you said don't move?"
Now Eddy is grinning too. No, of course it wasn't, and now everything is messy and sticky, but at the same time... wasn't this the best thing ever?
"That was awesome, Bretty." he admits shyly.
He has to look up to check, peeking up at him through his eyelashes, bashfully almost. Oh, yes, there it is, in shades of pink. Brett's proud look. He loves that look already. Brett is so close, his lips soft and rose and almost plump with the remnants of his excitement. He's never known just how gentle, how sexy he could be. His breath smells minty fresh.
"So do I move now? Get some tissues? Some boxers?"
Before Eddy knows it he's shaking his head.
"Nope. No moving."
Brett chuckles again and puts his arms back around him.
"Okay. Fine. No moving. Sleep, Eddy. Tomorrow's a whole new day."