XXXV (NSFW)

It's only a tiny, tiny part of him that still realises that maybe this isn't the best idea. But look, Anna's been on his lap and his dick has been hard for about half an hour, rising up eagerly against her right butt cheek. She knows as well, of course, because she's wiggled around on it, sending shivers down his spine every time. So when she leans over and kisses him, slowly but very dirtily, her tongue gentle and hot as it waltzes slowly around his own... he's lost. 
"Fuck it. I want you." he whispers, and she groans softly. Her hand goes down and cups his erection for just a second. 
"I know." she whispers back. "You don't know how fucking wet I am for you, though."
The comment falls through him and straight to his dick, which unbelievably gets even harder. 
"But I'll show you." she says then, and without another word she gets up from his lap and pushes him to his bedroom. 
Okay, he knows he's drunk. Drunk enough that he's going to feel it tomorrow morning. And so is she. But watching her as she dances around in front of him after she's closed the bedroom door, sitting back on his lap so her crotch is on his hardness... he could come on the spot, he really could. She moves and takes her top off. She's wearing a red, lacy bra, which she undoes with a wink, revealing her pale, round, full breasts. 
"You're beautiful." Eddy whispers. He reaches up and cups her right breast, tweaking the nipple until she moans. Then he leans forward, takes her other nipple into his mouth and sucks. 
"Ah!" she calls as she arches her back, thrusting her breast further into his mouth. 
With a shock she gets up and holds out her hands. And he knows, now. He's having sex with her, there's no way back. And it's a mistake, but right now, with his dick straining against his jeans, there's nothing he wants more in the world. He lets himself be pulled up and falls down on the bed. She's already on there too, and opens his jeans quickly. He can see the fire in her eyes, she wants this just as much. 
"Condom?" she pants. 
"Drawer." he breathes back as she tugs and his erection springs free. She leans forward and suddenly he's in her mouth. She sucks and moves up and down, just a couple of times, until he can barely see through his haze of horniness. He moves his good hand under her skirt, and slides her panties aside. 
Oh. Fuck. She wasn't joking when she said she was wet. He slips his fingers into her and turns them in slow circles, making sure to make the come here gesture he knows works. It does, because she stops, freezes, her mouth open slack, her eyes shut, her face a picture of pleasure. 
Then she groans. 
"I want to come with you in me." she whispers as she moves to the side and yanks open the drawer.
She's clearly done this before, many times. She tears the packet open with her teeth and it seems to take only seconds before he's sheathed. Then she moves forward and lowers herself on him. 
"Oh my God!" he calls as she moves up and down, her face contorted now, ecstatic. His orgasm is right there, very close, but he keeps himself under control. He's going to last as long as he possibly can. 
Oh, God, this is good. His body tingles everywhere and for just a moment there's no pain, no trouble, only the movement of his friend, moving up and down on top of him, her breast bobbing up and down with her fierce movements. 
He can't throw her down the way he'd like to, take her on her back, but right now not even that matters. 
"Oh, God. I'm gonna..." he grunts, because he can't hold back, the orgasm is coming like a tidal wave, and just then she throws her head back and screams, he feels her pulsating around him and he's lost, gone, shouting too as he comes hard, deep inside her.