Epilogue

Watching the men seemed to put a smile on her heart. As it felt like she was doing some thing good for once. After all of the bad that she had done in the past.
Why she had chosen men to help? Well the answer was simple for her. She was once in love with a man that she knew would never love him.
She let out a soft sigh as she had thought on that. As she then did in fact begin to speak to her self. Just as soon as it had been the case, as well.
"Maybe when they find him... Maybe he will come back to me... Now that she is not around... Maybe he will..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she seemed to drool at the thoughts of the prince.
She had always been in love with him since she had first met him. She had tried to use her magic to make him fall in love with her. But he was too loyal to his woman before.
Now that she was gone... She shook her head as she seemed to have thought on that. As it was that she knew that it was a very awful mind set to be using.
She had helped him run away from every thing because of that stuff. Now she all of the sudden wanted him? It did in fact not make much sense to her what so ever.
Besides, she felt like she had her eyes on another man. Well... He was not really a man just yet... But she did in fact not seem to care at all about that what so ever.
She was nearly a thousand years old, as time felt like nothing to her. As it was that she did in fact seem to stare at the younger man. As it was that she did in fact speak to her self, all at the exact same time too.
"Stay safe for me Michael..." She did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that she did in fact have a blank look on her face as she had said that.
Just as soon as it was that she had said as to just what she had said. The young man then did in fact just seem to stop a little bit confused. As it was that he did in fact seem to lift his head up.
Almost directly at where she was looking at him from her glass. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to speak, at that. As it was that she then did in fact listen as to just what he had to say.
"Megan? Is that you? Are you here with us?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that. As it was that she did in fact kind of get excited just as he had said that.
Though she knew as to just why it was in fact the case. As it was that she did in fact know that she had used her powers, at that. As every time she used her powers, it always hurt some one she loved.
She winced just as soon as it was that it had been the case. As it was that she knew that she couldn't speak back to Michael. As it was that she just did in fact simply seem to stare.
As it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact hear the voice of some one else. As she then did in fact listen as to what one of his friends had to say, at that.
"Are you thinking about that witch again Michael? I told you she was playing with your mind that whole time... Focus on what we are doing before you make your self look like a fool..." The voice of Kips did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that she saw Michaels eyes grow wide. As he then did in fact go and nod back to his friend.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then did in fact speak back to him. As it was that she did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, as well.
"Yeah... I know... Sorry Kips... I just... I swear I heard her voice..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that Kips seemed to squint his eyes at him as he had said that.
Megan realizing the mistake she had made all at once. Did in fact quickly close the picture on her glass. As it was that she then did in fact begin to start to take a few steps back.
Just as soon as it was that she had done as such a thing like that. She then did in fact also just seem to speak to her self, at that. As it was that she did in fact do her best to try to stay calm as she did as such a thing.
"He is wrong... I haven't used my powers to make him fall in love with me... He just... He does..." She did in fact just seem to say. As it was that she was even not all too sure if that was in fact truly the case.
She knew that she had not tried to do it on purpose if it was the case. As she some times used her powers on accident to get what she wanted. As it was that she did her best to try to keep her self calm.
She just seemed to close her eyes, as she went back in to her bed room of her hut, at that. As it was that she knew she needed to calm down. And she needed to focus on some thing else in stead, at that.