Chapter 24: Calling My Name

I stood there, and I seemed to stare at every one that was around me. I did in fact make sure that every one was in fact here. As it was that I did in fact seem to be worried that it was in fact not the case.
How ever, as I seemed to read every one off name by name. That was when it was that I realized that we were in fact all safe. As even Pokes was in fact included in the group, all at the exact same time too.
I knew that he had not ran off and taken out stuff. Such as it was that I did in fact know Kips had been worried about. As it was that I did in fact seem to speak to my self quietly just as it was the case.
"I can trust this goblin... I checked the bag, every thing is there..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self. As it was that I did in fact know that the goblin was in fact fighting all of his inner desires.
To take our stuff and then run off with it, at that. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes as it was that I had thought on that. As it was that I did in fact seem to stare at the goblin for some time.
The goblin did in fact notice as to the fact that it was the case. As it was that he then looked at me with his eyes squinted. And he then did in fact go and speak to me, all at the exact same time as well.
"Can I help you Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was clear to me that he wasn't all too pleased by the fact that it was that I was in fact staring at him, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact realized that it was the case. And I did in fact realize as to just how stupid I had just been, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact simply blink my eyes, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact also go ahead and shake my head back at the goblin. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak to him, as well.
"No... I just find it strange that we are in such a weird group like this... That's all... I didn't even think dwarves existed a while ago..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that the goblin did in fact continue to squint his eyes back at me, at that. As it didn't seem like he was going to lean off of that.
He did in fact have a bit of a suspicious look on his face. As I was not all too sure as to just why it was the case, all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact go and speak back to me, at that.
"Why would you not? You knew that we existed... Surely you would have heard as talk about dwarves all of the time right? They are our biggest enemies after all..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he did in fact look at the dwarves just as he had said that. As it was also clear that he wasn't ready to trust them yet. Such as it was that the rest of us seemed to be.
As it was that I just seemed to stand there and stare. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to blink my eyes just as before. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to the goblin, at that.
"Well... Usually you don't stop and give us conservations when you come to our homes and steal from us..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I had my eyes wide just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that to him.
This time it seemed like Pokes was in fact on the hot seat. As I then did in fact see the goblin go and look right at me, at that. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
He did in fact have a bit of a guilty look on his face too. As it was that he then did in fact go and nod back to me. As he then also began to speak back to me just as soon as it was the case.
"Well... Fair point I suppose... But some times that isn't even us... There are a couple other smaller goblin kingdoms out there..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
He did in fact sound desperate at this point. As to the fact that he wanted to not be the bad guy. In which I felt like he was not bad, but what he did was in fact kind of bad.
As it was that I then did in fact roll my eyes back at him. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him. Just as it was that I had in fact done before, at that.
"Yeah... But you went in to our tents and stole stuff from us during the night, remember? That was still you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said to him. As I did in fact have my eyes squinted right at him as I had said that. As it was clear that it did in fact bother him as to just what it was that I had said.
He did in fact seem to dip his head a bit low to the ground for some time. As in the end, he then did in fact simply go and shake his head. And he then did in fact go and speak back to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... That was me... My father forbids us to do that now... So don't blame him for it... He is a good goblin..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that.
He did in fact seem to be very serious with just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact believe as to just what the goblin had said. As to the fact that it was that I did in fact know that he was better than most.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak. As it was that I did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... And that is why he sent you with us... At least you are learning from your mistakes goblin... I hope..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was clear to me that he had caught the end of our conversation, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that Pokes turned his head on over to Kips. As I knew that he didn't like to be called goblin, all at the exact same time too.
But he seemed to full of guilt to care at this moment. As he simply continued to stare at Kips with his eyes wide. As it was that the man then did in fact seem to come up to us both.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I saw him sit down beside me, at that. And I then did in fact begin to speak to him my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Aren't you supposed to be getting the stew?" I did in fact just seem to say to him, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide just as soon as I had said that to him.
Just as soon as my friend had heard as to just what I had said. That was when it was that I also did in fact see his eyes grow wide. As it was that I then did in fact simply go and see him blink a few times, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that he also began to go and speak back to me. As it was that I then did in fact go and listen as to just what it was that he had to say.
"The dwarves have some food that is going to go bad soon, so they decided to treat us for breakfast..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have a serious look on his face just as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said to me. That was when it was that I then turned my head over to them my self. As it was that I did in fact see that the dwarves were at the fire right now.
As it was that it just seemed to have been the case, at that. I then did in fact go and blink my eyes a few times all at once. As it was that I then did in fact go and speak back to Kips, all at the exact same time too, at that.
"Oh... I didn't realize..." I did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact kind of lick my lips just as it was the case. As I knew that the dwarves cooking was a whole lot better than our stew.
Just as soon as it was that I had just seemed to have thought on that. That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Pokes. As it was that I looked at him and I listened as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Finally... It is good to have a change in food for once..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden. As just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
It was clear that he was in fact quite a bit hungry. As I knew that we all had in fact ate a lot less than it was that we did in fact normally eat. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I just seemed to stare for some time. That was when it was that I once again began to hear the voice of Kips. As it was that I then did in fact also just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Yeah... And Pokes, since you were the last one up... Well, you know what that means..." He did in fact have a smirk on his face, all of the sudden. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
Pokes did in fact seem to have his eyes wide, all of the sudden. As he did in fact have his head tilted at Kips all at the exact same time too. As it was clear to me that he didn't really under stand as to just what it was that Kips was in fact talking about.
I watched as he seemed to stare at Kips for a little bit longer. As in the end, he then did in fact simply just shake his head. And he then went and spoke back to the man, at that.
"Um... No... I am not sure what you mean... Am I missing some thing?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he did in fact look at us both with worried and confused looks on his face.
As it was that he could in fact clearly see the smirks that we had. As it was that he did in fact seem to shiver just as it was the case. As it was that I then did in fact decide that I would go and speak to him, at that.
I then did in fact go and do as such a thing like that, all at once. As Pokes then did in fact turn his head right on over to me. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and listen as to just what I had to say, at that.
"Well... That means that you are going to have to take down the tent and put the tent in Kips bag..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to hold the smirk on my face, at that.
He just seemed to continue to stare at me a bit lost, at that. Until it was that I just then began to see that he was now a bit upset. As it was that he then did in fact go and squint his eyes at me, all at the exact same time too.
I was not sure if he was upset due to the fact that it was his job. Or if it was due to the fact that I continued to smirk at him, at that. As it was that he then did in fact simply go and speak back to me after all of that.
"What? You really want me in your bag Kips?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he looked right at Kips just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said.
I knew that he was a bit annoyed as to the fact that he knew what he had to do, at that. As it was that it was in fact quite a bit of an annoying thing. As I did in fact hate having to do it each and every single morning.
As it was that he continued to stare at Kips for a bit longer. Kips did in fact just seem to shrug his shoulders, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to him, at that.
"If you steal from me and I find out, good luck out here... It's just the rules of sleeping in the tents... Last one to wake up has to take down the tent..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that. As the both of us did in fact continue to stare at the goblin for some time. As it was that he did in fact still seem to be quite a bit upset, at that.
He then once again seemed to shake his head back at Kips. As it was that he then also began to speak back to him all of the sudden. As I then did in fact go and listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"I wasn't even the last one to wake up... I have been awake about all night..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact just seem to stare for quite a bit of some time.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. As it was that it still seemed like he wanted to argue about it all. That was when it was that I then began to start to speak up to him.
I knew that I needed to make him know that it was final, at that. As it was that I did in fact once again squint my eyes right back at him. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"Yeah... But you were the last one to leave the tent Pokes..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As I knew that it was in fact how it went, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that Pokes realized that he was not going to win. As he then did in fact go and dip his head a bit low to the ground, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact also go and hear him mumble some thing under his breath. That I was just barely able to hear, none the less.
"Yeah... That's just because I didn't want to be out there alone..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I then did in fact see him stare in to the same fog that we had yesterday. Just as soon as it was that he had said what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to start to do the same thing as he had done. As it was that I did in fact begin to shiver just as soon as it had been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact start to close my eyes. And I then did in fact begin to speak to my self quietly, all at the exact same time too.
"Okay... I need you to guide me, and tell me where to go..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was in fact talking to the voice in my head that had taken me so far to this point, never the less.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. That was when it was that it just seemed to be silence, at that. Besides a few voices talking in camp, and some early morning crickets, at that.
It all seemed to start to feel a little bit hopeless for me. As I was just about tempted to go and ask the dwarves to lead for me. Until I suddenly heard the loud voice come in to my head, all at the exact same time too.
"Past the dwarves tent, and just keep going straight that way... I will tell you when to stop and when to turn..." He did in fact just seem to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I looked in the direction of the dwarves tent. And I did in fact just seem to see that was in fact where we had been going last night.
At least as far as it was that I could in fact remember. As it was that I did in fact feel like it made sense. As it was that I felt like I was trusting the voice in my head more and more.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact nod a little bit to my self. And I then did in fact begin to start to simply go and speak out loud, at that.
"Thank you..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact have my eyes wide still. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that. I did in fact see that it did in fact draw the attention of Kips and Pokes on to me. As it was that they both looked at me quite a bit lost as to just what I was talking about.
Just as soon as it was that I seemed to realize that it was the case. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact start to hear Kips go and speak to me, all of the sudden.
"Well... You are welcome... They I am not sure what for..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that. As it was that I continued to see him look at me with his eyes wide.
It was clear that I had in fact thought that I had been talking to him. As it was that I just simply seemed to blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to start to nod back to him, all at once.
I knew that there wasn't really any thing that I should say, at that. As it was that I simply seemed to dip my head a bit low to the ground. As I seemed to stare at the dirt for quite a bit of some time, at that.
I could see that the goblin had his eyes squinted at me. As it kind of scared me for what ever reason. As it was that Pokes then eventually seemed to decide to go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... I don't think that he was talking to you Kips..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As he did in fact have quite a bit of a suspicious look on his face just as he had said that.
It was clear to me that the goblin was some how reading right through me. As it was that I just seemed to shiver as it was the case. As I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could in the mean time.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to see Kips look at me. As he had his eyes squinted at me just as soon as it was that it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had noticed that it was the case. That was when it was that he then began to start to go and speak to me. As I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say to me, all at the exact same time too.
"Who were you talking to then Michael?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be getting in my head, at that.
I was not all too sure as to just what it was that I should do. As it was that I did in fact know that if I told him the truth. As to the fact that I was listening to the voices in my head.
Than every one would get upset with me, at that. As it was that I knew that I did in fact not want as such a thing like that either. As I then did in fact simply go and shake my head back at him, all of the sudden.
I did my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could, at that. As it was that I then eventually began to go and speak back to my friend. As I made sure he could hear as to just what it was that I had to say.
"It's nothing... I am just talking to my self really..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as normal as I felt like I could be, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was clear that my friend was still not all too sure about things. As he simply did in fact roll his eyes back at me, as he then did in fact turn his head away.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I noticed that Pokes did in fact seem to be upset. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak, at that.
"Are you kidding me Kips? You are just going to let him get away with that so easily? He clearly has some thing he wants to say... He is lying..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
It was clear that the goblin did in fact know as to what I was doing. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to not fold, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at the goblin with my eyes wide for some time.
Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact squint my eyes back at the goblin. And I did in fact go and speak back to him in a rough tone, at that.
"Well... I suppose you would know all about lying wouldn't you?" I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not even denying the fact that it was that I had been lying.
As I was simply only trying to shift the blame to Pokes. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a guilty look on his face. Just as soon as it was that I had said what I had said.
It was clear that he had now kind of given up on fighting me. As it was that I felt a bit better just as soon as it was the case. As I looked at Kips, to see that he had not even been paying any attention to what had just happened.
I was a little bit lost as to just why that was in fact the case. Until it was that I did in fact hear the loud voice of Limbsy go and speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that the dwarf had to say, at that.
"Alright... The food is ready... You all can eat as much as you want, we have plenty extra..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he did in fact have a big smile on his face just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that both me and Kips got up. As it was that we then began to start to head on over to the pot.
It was clear that Pokes did not want to go and join us. Which I felt like I was in fact just fine with that right now. As it was that I continued to keep my focus on to the dwarves for the mean time, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact got up to that. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Bradley. As he was in fact right in front of us just as soon as it was that the man did in fact go and speak.
"Mmmm... This smells amazing..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As he had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
I did in fact also just seem to start to sniff at the air. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. As it was that I did in fact start to feel the same way as it was that he did.
Just as soon as it was that it had seemed to have been the case. I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Aaron from near by. As it was that he did in fact just seem to mumble some thing out loud, all at once.
"Well... It certainly beats the same old boring stew routine..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that.
I felt like I had to agree as to the fact that he had in fact said that. As it was that I felt like I wanted to vomit at the thought of eating stew. As it was that I did in fact still just try to stay calm just as it was the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Steve. As it was that he then did in fact just seem to go and speak, at that.
"Yeah... Well, it is what last the longest and we have the most of... As you can clearly tell for them, having to make their food now..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
As it was that Steve also did in fact bring up a fair point, at that. When it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that the entire group did in fact seem to shut up just as soon as it was the case.
We all then did in fact just seem to stay silent, all at once. As it was that the dwarves then began to start to hand us plates, at that. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact been handed my plate my Frolop. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to nod to the dwarf. As it was that I then also began to speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"Thank you for this Frolop... You and your father have been a great help for us..." I did in fact just seem to say to him, at that. As I had a genuine look on my face just as soon as it was that I had in fact said that.
How ever, Frolop didn't seem to be paying any sort of attention to me. As it was that I did in fact just seem to see that he had his head turned around. As his eyes were wide, as he seemed to stare out in to the fog.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case for quite a bit of some time, at that. I just seemed to tilt my head right at the dwarf. As it was that he just seemed to go and speak out loud, at that.
"Mother... I can hear her calling my name!"