Chapter 1: Drinks For Us

I stood there and I seemed to stare at the village that was ahead of us. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. Before it was that I did in fact just seem to look back at our leader.
He seemed to have his eyes wide just as I had seen so. As it was clear that he was just as shocked as I was. As to the fact that it was as to just what we were looking at.
I did in fact let it soak in for just a few moments longer. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to him. As it was that I made sure that he knew that I was in fact speaking right to him.
"Steve... What do we do now?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face as he did as such. As it was that he did in fact just seem to go and look back at me.
I shivered just as soon as I saw that it was the case. As it was clear to me that he was not all too sure what to say. As it was in fact clear to me that he didn't have much of a plan.
As I realized that it was in fact the case, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up. And I did in fact begin to hear the voice of one of the dwarves speak.
"Me and my father will go in to our village and tell the people... Once it is safe we will come back with guards and escort you to our mayor..." I did in fact just seem to hear Frolop say, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that Steve did in fact just seem to wake him self up. As it was that he did in fact go and look back to the young dwarf.
Just as soon as it was that he had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that he then did in fact nod back to him. Clearly agreeing to the plan, as he also then went and spoke to him, all at once.
"Take Pokes with you while you are at it... He shouldn't be too much trouble..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact look at the young goblin just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact shiver. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self calm.
It was clear to me that the goblin was not at all happy with that choice. As it was that he squinted his eyes back at Steve. Before it was that he did in fact go and speak to him, all at the exact same time too.
"What? Are you crazy? That could get me killed? Dwarves hate goblins..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face as he had said that.
I was not all too sure if he was being for real with what he had said. Or if it was that he was in fact bluffing, all at the exact same time too. As I knew that the goblins were in fact very good liars as I had been told.
The goblin did in fact continue to stare at Steve for a few moments. Before it was that Steve then did in fact begin to speak back to him. As it was that I once again listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"I don't care Pokes... You are going with them... This is what your father wanted... Do you want to go against your father?" He did in fact just seem to say to the young goblin.
I kind of disagreed with what it was that Steve had said. As it was that he did in fact just seem to dip his head a bit low to the ground. As it was clear that the goblin was just about done fighting at this point.
He seemed to stare below him self for quite a bit of some time. Until it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak back to Steve. As he muttered under his breathe, just as he did as such a thing like that.
"Yeah... He let you know that you are my leader... Don't think we intended on you getting me killed though..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he once again did in fact have a fair point on what he had said.
Just as soon as it was that he had in fact said that to him self. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of the older dwarf. As it was that I did in fact look at Limbsy, just as soon as it had been the case.
"I think the goblin has a fair point on what he is saying... We do not treat goblins too kindly..." He did i fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact also have a serious look on his face just as he had said that.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to agree with them. As it was that though I did in fact not like the goblin, I felt like there was no point in putting him in to any sort of danger.
Still, Steve did in fact not seem to care one bit, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear him go and speak. As it was that I once again did in fact listen as to just what it was that the man had to say.
"I don't care... It is my choice... He will do no such sort of harm... It is better than them walking up on us seeing that we have a goblin... Might as well get it over with first..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he once again had a fair point just as soon as he had said that. As it was that he did in fact still not seem to under stand it. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact just seem to do my best to try to stay as calm as I could. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of the old dwarf. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... Suit your self, don't say we didn't warn you..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a serious look on his face as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and shake my head, all at the exact same time as well.
Pokes once again seemed to be just as afraid as he was before. As it was that he did in fact look back at Steve, all at the exact same time too. And he did in fact just seem to say one last thing to him, at that.
"You are lucky that my father owes your human... I would never help you other wise..." He did in fact just seem to say to Steve, at that. As if that was some sort of threat to him, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that he had in fact said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I saw that there was a smirk on the face of Steve. As it was clear that he was not taking the goblin serious what so ever.
It only seemed to upset the goblin even more. As it was that I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of Frolop. As it was that it got all of our attentions away from that.
I turned my head towards the young dwarf, all at once. As it was that I did in fact look at him right in to his eyes. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact listen as to just what it was that he did in fact have to say.
"Alright Pokes... Let's go... We are waiting on you..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As the dwarf did in fact have a serious look on his face him self.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that the goblin did in fact look back at the dwarf. And he then did in fact just seem to squint his eyes at him, all at once.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. As it was that the goblin did in fact nod back to the dwarf, still not at all happy with what it was that was going on.
Just as soon as it was that I had seen him do as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact watch them all walk away. As it was that I did in fact speak to my self quietly as I saw it was all the case.
"Well... Glad that is all over with now..." I did in fact just seem to say to my self, all at once. As it was that I continued to stare at all of them. As I watched them go down the hill towards where the village was at.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a little bit longer. I then also began to start to go right on ahead, all at once. And I did in fact just seem to hear the voice of my friend Kips, just as he began to speak.
"So... Steve... what is next for us? Do you have any plans?" He did in fact just seem to say to Kips. As he had a serious look on his face just as soon as it was that he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case my self. That was when it was that I did in fact look on over to Steve. As I knew that he was still kind of the leader, all at once.
As it was that I seemed to stare at him for some time. I then did in fact begin to hear his voice. As it was that he did in fact go and speak back to Kips, all at once.
"Well... Let's just set up a little bit of a make shift camp for now... We don't know how long it is til the dwarves show back up... So let's get some thing to eat for the mean time... An early dinner I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to hear him. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. As it was that I did in fact also go and nod back, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact let that be the case. That was when it was that I saw the camp. As it was that they did in fact just seem to be getting things set up.
I did in fact just seem to start to help with my part. As it was that I saw all of the dropped bags. And I did in fact begin to go and start to set up the chairs for people, as I spoke to my self as I did as such.
"Well... Hopefully this is over with soon..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well. As it was that I did in fact just seem to stare for a few moments.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact put the last chair down for the 10th and last person. That was when it was that I did in fact wake my self up. And I did in fact just seem to simply go and sit down for my self.
I did my best to try to keep my self as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I saw the fire light up. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mitch go and speak.
"Does this not seem like a bad idea for any one else? What if they don't want fire on their holy grounds?" He did in fact just seem to say. As he seemed to have people worried at what it was that he had said at first.
But at the end of what it was that he had in fact said. Every one did in fact just seem to calm down. As we all did in fact realize that was just Mitch being Mitch.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up a bit. And I also did in fact go and let out a rough sigh, all at the exact same time too.
As soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I saw Connor and Dick walk towards where I was at. As they seemed to sit down at a near by chair, as I began to listen as to just what Connor had to say, at that.
"This just doesn't feel right to me at all... We were very lucky with what we had with the goblins... But from the stories that I have been told about dwarves..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
As I saw that the guy did in fact have his eyes wide. As he did in fact have a fair point on what he had said. As I knew that they had been in the stories as well.
I shivered just as soon as it was that I had in fact thought on that. As it was that I then also began to start to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he did in fact speak back to his friend, all at the exact same time too.
"Yeah... They are greedy and they are killers... I know..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact just seem to have a worried look on his face him self.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact just seemed to realize that it was in fact the case. And I did in fact seem to see how scared they were. That was when it was that I began to go and step in and speak to them.
As it was that I saw the both of them turn their heads to me. As they both had their eyes wide just as they did as such a thing like that. As they then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that I had to say.
"Yeah... But those are just stories... We can only hope for the best... No one has seen or heard of dwarves in who knows how long... Limbsy and Frolop seem to be cool..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact said what I had said. It seemed to have calmed the both of them down. As it was clear that I had a fair point, all at the exact same time as well.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips. As it was clear that he had come to us, and he had heard as to just what we were saying.
"Well... Humans are very greedy our selves... So at least we know sort of what we are getting our selves in to..." He did in fact just seem to say, all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. I did in fact just seem to see that his eyes were wide. As it was that he also did in fact have a fair point him self.
All of us did in fact just seem to dip our heads low to the ground. As it was that we did in fact seem to have some sort of guilt. As to just what it was that our friend had in fact said.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. I then did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and breathe in a very rough sigh, as I spoke to my self quietly, at that.
"I guess so... This can't be too bad..." I did in fact just seem to tell my self. As it was that I did in fact sure hope that what I had said was true. As it was that I did in fact just seem to gulp, all at the exact same time as well.
Before it was that I then did in fact just seem to turn my head away. As it was that I did in fact just seem to look at the cooking fire. As it was that I did in fact hope that the food was in fact ready soon.
I felt like I was in fact very hungry from all of the walking. Even if it was that we had in fact seemed to be eating a lot earlier than normal. It still did in fact not mean that I was not going to be hungry, at that.
I knew that I was in the best shape of my life, at that. I knew that it was some thing that I should in fact be proud of, all at once. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, at that.
"Yep... This is right... This is what I needed all along..." I did in fact just seem to say, at that. As it was that I did in fact have a smile on my face. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to lift up my cup.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. I then did in fact begin to drink out of it. As it was that I felt much better just as soon as I had got some thing to drink.
As soon as it was that it had in fact been the case. That was when it was that I heard a voice go and speak. Just as soon as it was that I did in fact seem to see him sit down.
"Well... One thing I know for sure about dwarves... Is we will get some sure as hell good ale... I hear they make the best of all time..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
He had a big smile just as soon as it was that he had said that. Just as soon as it was that he did in fact just seem to be happy. As it was clear that he was in fact talking about alcohol, all at the exact same time too.
I felt sick at the thought of that, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time as well, at that.
"Yeah... Have fun with that... I can't drink until I am 18... You guys seem to forget that I am only 16..." I did in fact just seem to say. As I knew that I did in fact not have a birthday coming up any time soon either.
Which was a lot of the reason as to why the king had sent me on this mission. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver at the thought of it. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to keep my self as calm as I could.
I saw all of the other men seem to go and look right at me. As it was that I did in fact see that all of their eyes did in fact seem to be wide. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to what I had said to them.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I did in fact hear the voice of Dick, all at the exact same time as well.
"Yeah... We wouldn't forget about the little guy over here... Of course we will give you some... No one has to know... What are the guards going to come all this way and arrest you?" He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that he did in fact roll his eyes right at me. As it was clear that he was not too sure as to the fact. As to just why it was that I was making such a big deal out of having a drink with them, at that.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare, at that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to shake my head. As it was that I did in fact also go and speak back to him, all at once.
"No... I am the grand son of the king... I have to not fall for temptations... I have to prove that I am worthy..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact have a very serious look on my face just as I had said that.
As it was that I knew that it was some thing that king Tanner had always told me. As to the fact that it was that I did in fact know. That he had in fact just wanted to make sure that I was in fact worthy.
I knew that at some point my time would in fact come. But I had just hoped that it wouldn't be so soon. As it was that I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was that I had thought on that.
Just as soon as it was that I did in fact just seem to have said that. That was when it was that I saw that no one was taking me serious. As it was that I did in fact begin to hear the voice of Tom, as he then spoke, at that.
"Well suit your self... That sounds like a load of bull shit to me... But it is your choice in the end..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he had a bit of a smirk on his face just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to what he had said. That was when it was that I let out a rough sigh. As it was that I knew that it didn't matter to just what it was.
I was glad that no one was trying to push me over the edge. As it was that I knew that it would not work. And that it would only get me angry, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on all of that. That was when it was that I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to go and hear the voice of Steve speak.
"No drinks for the kid... He is right... But there will be drinks for us..."