Chapter 33: Take A Chance

I looked at every one just as soon as it was that I had said that. As it was that I saw a few of the others come back to reality. As it was clear that they did in fact seem to realize that what it was that I had said was true.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I saw Steve step in. As it was that I then began to hear him go and speak, at that.
"Michael is right! We need to get out of here right now! We can carry Tom out of here if needs be..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact seem to squint his eyes just as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when  it was that I blinked my eyes a few times, at that. As it was clear to me that Steve was him self on just what it was that he had said.
I seemed to feel a whole lot better just as soon as I knew it was the case. As it was that I did in fact just seem to nod all of the sudden. As it was that I then did in fact begin to start to hear Aaron go and speak, at that.
"That is fine with me... I don't want the spirit of Tom to lay in this hell hole..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face, at that.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that I then did in fact seem to nod my self. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and look at Limbsy, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to go and speak to the dwarf. As I made sure that he could hear as to just what it was that I did in fact have to say, at that.
"Alright Limbsy... Do you know the way out of here from here?" I did in fact just seem to say to him. As it was that I did in fact have quite a bit of a blank look on my face as I had said that.
The dwarf then did in fact just seem to blink his eyes a few times. As it was that I did in fact feel like that was not a good sign already. As it was that I did my best to try to stay calm either way.
As it was that I seemed to continue to stare at the dwarf. He then did in fact finally go and seem to speak back to me, at that. As I just then did in fact begin to listen as to just what it was that he had to say, at that.
"I think I do... The map doesn't show any thing... But I think you were right with what you said before Michael... I think the way is past the lake..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time as well.
He had his eyes wide just as soon as it was that he had said that. As it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times, at that. As it was that I was quite a bit lost as to just what it was that he had even said.
As it was that I did in fact seem to stand there and stare. I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do, at that. As it was that I then did in fact begin to simply go and stare for a bit longer.
As it was that it had all just seemed to have been the case. That was when Kips did in fact begin to step in and speak. As it was that I did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, all of the sudden.
"What? Are you crazy? We only went to the lake because Michael was listening to the Watcher that whole time!" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a very fair point on what he had said.
I did in fact seem to just dip my head quite a bit low to the ground. As I felt like I couldn't help but to feel guilty as to what he had said. As I knew that the death of Tom was in fact kind of all my fault, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had seemed to have looked at it that way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear Limbsy speak. Aa it was that I then once again began to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"No... The Watcher always sits at the edge of a place... He is the last boss... The map shows nothing... Other wise we will be going no where... Just going in circles... The lake is the right way..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. That was when it was that every one seemed to be at a loss. As it was that I did in fact see that most of the others had their heads low to the ground.
As it was that it had seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Bradley. As it was that he did in fact begin to go and speak, all at once.
"Alright... Let's do it then... I can't bare another moment in this place..." He said, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have a blank look on his face, just as soon as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I did in fact blink my eyes a few times. And I then did in fact just simply go and nod, all at the exact same time too.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then began to hear the voice of Owen. As it was that I looked at him now, feeling like this was getting us no where, at that.
"Well... I think the end all say all decision should go to our leader..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be looking at me just as he had said that.
I did in fact just seem to shiver just as soon as it was the case. As it was that I did in fact see every one go and look at me all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I could.
As it was that I had seemed to have been that sort of way. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact begin to simply just go and look at Limbsy, all at once.
He seemed to have a very serious look on his face, at that. As it was that I felt like that was what it was that had made up my mind. As it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"I trust the dwarves decision... I think we go with him... He has guided us to where we need to be so far..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact know that it was in fact the truth, at that.
Ever since it was that we had in fact first met him and his son. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply go and blink my eyes a few times. Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that.
That was when it was that I did in fact seem to calm my self down. And I then did in fact begin to see that the dwarf happily nodded back to me. As it was that I heard a few murmurs from the others, at that.
As it was that it seemed to be that sort of way for some time. I then did in fact begin to start to hear the voice of Aaron go and speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"Alright... I guess that will make Tom easier to carry in the water... So let's go then... What are we waiting on?" He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that he did in fact have a serious look on his face as he had said that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact just seem to go and nod. As it was that I then did in fact watch as Bradley and Aaron did in fact carry Tom's body, at that.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been the case. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Limbsy. As it was that I looked at the dwarf, and I then listened as to just what it was that he had to say.
"Alright... Any one that doesn't know how to swim stick we me and Michael and we will help you through the water... Let's get this done!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too.
He tried to say what it was that he had said at the end. With what seemed to be a little bit of some enthusiasm, all at the exact same time too. But it seemed like no one was having any of it, all at the exact same time too.
I did in fact simply seem to stand there and stare for some time. As it was that I did in fact do my best to act as calm as I felt like I could. Just as soon as it was that I looked away from every one, at that.
I saw a few of the others seem to go to me and Limbsy, at that. Just as soon as it was that we did in fact seem to go in to the water. As it was that I did in fact just seem to go and speak quietly, all at once.
"Alright... Hopefully this ends up being okay..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As I did in fact know that I was putting all my trust and my faith in to the dwarf on just what it was that I had said.
As I seemed to swim in the water, all at the exact same time too. I felt some thing big grab me from behind, all at the exact same time too. As for a second, I was a bit scared that it was in fact the Watcher.
Though, I knew that it felt nothing like that creature at all. As it was that I did in fact turn my head around. To hear the voice of Connor go and speak, all at once.
"Sorry Michael..." He did in fact just seem to say to me. As it was that he did in fact have his head low to the ground, at that. Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said.
As it was that he had said as to just what it was that he had said. I then did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact seem to simply nod to him, as I didn't feel like saying any thing.
Just as soon as it was that I had in fact gone and turned my head around. That was when it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Steve. As it was that it felt like he had some thing to say, all at once, at that.
"Don't feel sorry Connor... This was his plan, and this was their idea..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was in fact quite sure that Steve was squinting his eyes at me.
I simply didn't care if that was in fact the case what so ever. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my focus on swimming. And all that I had in fact been trained in the garden when I was younger.
As it was that I seemed to keep on going and doing what I was doing. That was when it was that I heard the loud voice of Limbsy. As it was that he then did in fact begin to go and speak, all of the sudden.
"This is as deep as it gets... So hold on if you can't swim... It only gets easier from here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as it was the case.
As it was that it had in fact just seemed to have been that way. That was when it was that I blinked my eyes just a few times. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and look over to Limbsy, all at once.
I saw that 2 of the men were holding on to him on his shoulders. As it was that I did in fact look at Dick and Bradley as it was the case. As it was clear that the dwarf was in fact struggling.
I kind of felt bad for him, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact let out a soft sigh, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Mitch go and speak, at that.
"How does he know that this is as deep as it gets?" He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that his eyes were in fact quite a bit wide just as it was the case, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. As it was that I felt like he did in fact have a fair point. As I did in fact feel like we might have a whole lot further to go.
Perhaps he was just trying to make us feel better, all at once. As I could not see the other side through the fog. Just as it was that I had in fact just seemed to have thought on that.
That was when it was that I then did in fact hear the voice of Pokes. As it was that he seemed to speak up for the first time in for ever. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what he had to say.
"Well... Dwarves swim a lot, so it would make sense that he would know... He is probably used to places like this..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that his eyes were wide just as it was that he had said that.
It was clear to me that like Mitch, he was not actually too sure. But he was in fact simply just seeming to take a guess, as well. As he wanted to act like he knew it all, and that he was in fact smart, at that.
As it was that I had seemed to have thought on that, all at once. That was when it was that I did in fact seem to hear Aaron grunt. As he had a dark voice just as soon as it was that he did in fact seem to speak.
"Yeah... Doubt he's ever swam in a place like this before, but sure I suppose..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that it did in fact seem like he was looking for a reason to be hateful right now.
I suppose that I could not blame him for that being the case. As I did not know his personal life what so ever. But I did in fact know that Tom had in fact been a good friend of his.
He could have even been his best friend for all that I knew. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes. And I then did in fact begin to start to go and decide that it was my turn to speak up to every one.
"I think you all just need to focus on what we are doing right now... We need to get to the other side, and that is all that really matters... We will figure out what to do after that..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As it was that I did in fact have a blank look on my face. Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what it was that I had said. As it was that I did in fact do my best to try to act as calm as I felt like I could.
I did in fact just seem to continue to swim, all of the sudden. As it was that I did in fact just seem to feel better just as it was the case. As it was that I then suddenly began to hear the voice of Kips speak from near by.
"Spoken like a true king..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that it did in fact sound like he was saying that in spite for some reason. As I was not at all too sure as to just what the did in fact seem to be about.
Either way, I did in fact try my best to ignore all of those thoughts. As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep my focus on my self. Just as soon as it was that it had been the case.
As it was that I did in fact just seem to keep on swimming. As I felt the grasp of some of the others every now and then, at that. As it was clear that they were not trying to lose their balance, none the less.
That was when it was that I heard the loud and excited voice of Mitch. As it was that he then did in fact seem to speak for what ever reason. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what he had to say, at that.
"I can see it! I can see the shore on the other side!" He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I did in fact try to focus my self on what was in front of us. But it seemed like I could not see as to just what it was that he was talking about.
That was of course due to the fact that Mitch was way ahead of me. As my eyes were wide in shock that he was so far ahead. As it was clear that Mitch knew how to swim, and he knew how to swim fairly well.
It kind of upset me, as he had not even offered to help. As it was that I felt like there was no use in saying any thing about it at this point. As it was that as I did in fact seem to travel further, I then felt my feet hit the ground.
Just as it seemed to be the case, all at the exact same time too. I then felt the weight get lifted from off of my back, all at once. As it was that I did in fact begin to go and speak to my self quietly, all of the sudden.
"Thank God that is over..." I did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I did in fact feel very relieved just as soon as I had said what I had said. As it was that I then did in fact just seem to simply blink my eyes a few times.
Just as soon as it was that I had began to walk further and further. As it was still a bit hard to do as such a thing like that in the water. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to hear another voice go and speak.
I did in fact begin to turn my head on over to just who it was. As it was that I did in fact see that it seemed to be Steve at that. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Alright... Let's just get our selves settled on the shore... And we will figure out what to do, and where to go from there on out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact have his eyes wide just as soon as he had said that.
It was clear that he wanted to take the lead for us right now. As it was that I felt like I didn't really care if that was in fact the case. As I felt a bit brain dead at this moment in time, all at the exact same time too.
I did my best to try to focus just as much as I felt like I could do. As it was that I did in fact just seem to continue to stare blankly. Just as soon as it was that Limbsy did in fact begin to go and speak, at that.
"Sounds like a good plan to me..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that he did in fact seem to be quite a bit worn out and exhausted.
I could not blame him for that being the case either, all at once. As it was that I did in fact know that it had to have been hard on him. As to the fact that he was swimming with 3 bodies, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I just seemed to blink my eyes a few times, at that. That was when it was that I got my mind off of every thing else. And I then did in fact begin to go and speak to my self, all at the exact same time too.
"Alright... I could use a bit of a break..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a blank look on my face just as I had said that.
I did in fact continue to stare at the rocks below me, at that. As it was that I did in fact feel some thing a bit strange and a bit cold. Just as it was that it had seemed to have been the case.
I did my best to act as calm as I felt like I could do. As it was that I just then did in fact simply go and blink my eyes, all at once. And I then did in fact begin to simply go and hear the voice of Mitch go and speak, at that.
"Alright... Maybe this is a good place for us to stop and get some thing to eat for right now... Then we can figure out where to go next..." He did in fact just seem to say. As he had his eyes wide him self, as well.
Just as soon as it was that he had said as to just what he had said. As it was that I did in fact kind of shiver just as soon as he had said that. As I felt like that was in fact a bit of a bad idea, all at the exact same time too.
As it was that I had seemed to have felt that kind of way. In the end, I did in fact just seem to wake my self up. And I then did in fact just seem to simply go and nod, all at once.
As it was that it had been the case, all at the exact same time too. I then did in fact just seem to simply let out quite a bit of a rough sigh. And I then did in fact begin to hear the voice of Kips go and speak, at that.
"Well... I'm not exactly hungry, but you all can go ahead..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that he did in fact also have a blank look on his face as he had said that.
I was beginning to worry that they might question why. As it was that I was sure that they knew we hadn't had the food on us. But luckily no one seemed to say any thing about that.
As it was that every one just seemed to be silent for some time. As it was clear that they were waiting for some one to make a move. As it was that I did in fact just seem to be the same way as the rest of them.
As it was that I continued to simply stand there and stare. That was when it was that I did in fact finally begin to hear a voice. As it was that it did in fact just seem to be the tired and worn out voice of Limbsy he was speaking.
"No... We can't stop right now... It is about to get a lot harder for us... If we don't hurry up and find our way out of here..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once, at that.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what he had said. That was when every one then did in fact just seem to look at him. As it was clear that a few of them were not happy as to just what he had to say.
I felt like he had a very fair point on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact feel like I also wanted to get out of here as soon as I could. But at the same time as well, I also knew that I was not at all hungry.
As it was that I continued to simply just stand there and stare. That was when it was that I heard the voice of Dick go and speak. As it was that I did in fact just listen as to what ever it was that he had to say, at that.
"Are you sure that you want to do that Limbsy? You seem to me like you are struggling to even breathe..." He did in fact just seem to say. As it was that I was not sure if he was in fact making fun of the dwarf.
Or if he was simply bringing up a very fair point, at that. As it was that I did in fact blink my eyes as I did in fact stare at him. Just as soon as it was that it had in fact just been the case.
Just as soon as it was that it had in fact been that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to look at Limbsy. As it was that I saw that he was looking right at me for what ever reason or another.
He seemed to have his eyes wide as he did in fact stare at me. As the both of us did in fact seem to do as such a thing like that for some time. Until it was that I just then did in fact begin to hear him go and speak back to me.
"Alright Michael... This is your choice to make... What is it that we will do?" He did in fact just seem to ask me, all at the exact same time too. As it was clear that he was in fact leaving it up to me to make the choice.
A part of me felt like I wanted to side with my fellow humans. And to let them get a little bit of a break, as well as the fact. That I wanted them to get some thing to eat, at that.
But at the same time as well, I felt a bit of a chill going down my spine. As I knew that Limbsy was in fact right. As we did in fact need to get out of here as soon as we could.
Just as soon as it was that I had thought on that sort of way. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to start to speak. As I made sure that every one could hear as to just what it was that I had to say, at that.
"I think Limbsy is right... I think that we need to get out of here as soon as we can..." I did in fact just seem to say, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact have a blank look on my face my self.
Just as soon as it was that I had said as to just what I had said. As it was that I heard the grunts and a few of the others seem to be upset. But it was clear that no one was going to be out forth with what they had to say.
As it was that I just seemed to have thought on that being the case. That was when it was that it seemed like I was proven wrong. As it was that I did in fact hear the voice of Kips go and speak, at that.
"But we don't even know where to go to be fair..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once. As it was that I was not at all too sure why he had said that. When it was that he had told them that we were not hungry a few moments before, at that.
I just seemed to be quite a bit lost for a bit of some time. As it was that I did in fact simply blink my eyes a few times, at first. Before it was that I then did in fact begin to hear another voice go and speak, at that.
I turned my head on over to just who it was that was speaking. As it was of course the voice of Pokes who felt like he had to speak. As it was that I then did in fact begin to listen as to just what the goblin had to say.
"What about the hole in the wall over there? Kind of looks like the one that we came in from... Maybe it could be the way out... And that creature could have been guarding it..." He did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I felt like he might have a fair point on what he had said. As it was that I did in fact seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I then did in fact also just seem to nod all of the sudden.
Just as soon as it was that I had done as such a thing like that. That was when it was that I then began to start to hear the voice of Dick. As it was that he did in fact seem to go and speak, all at the exact same time too.
"I think that Michael just fell for the trap of going to the Watcher... I don't think that he brought us there to get an easy way out..." He did in fact just seem to say, all at once.
As if that fight had been some sort of easy way out for us. When it was that we did in fact all know that it had in fact been a hard battle. And we had in fact lost the life of Tom, who was still resting beside us.
As it was that I just seemed to look at Tom for a few seconds. That was when it was that I then did in fact begin to go and speak. As it was that I did in fact make sure that they could all hear as to just what I had to say, at that.
"No... I think that Pokes is right... I think we should at least try to see if that could be the right way... Just stick together, and it worst comes to worst we can just head back out..." I did in fact just seem to say.
As it was that I felt like I made it sound a lot more simple than it was. As it was that I did in fact just seem to blink my eyes a few times. As it was that I saw that every one was looking right at me, at that.
As it was that it seemed to have been the case, all at once. That was when I did in fact see a bit of a happy look on the face of Pokes. As it was clear that the goblin was happy that some one had finally agreed with him.
He had his head held high, all at the exact same time too. As it was that I did in fact just seem to start to hear the voice of Steve speak. As it was that I did in fact listen as to just what ever it was that he felt like he had to say, never the less.
"Well... Michael is the leader... So he is right... We have to go with him... At least take a chance..."